Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classic Touch Sheffield  (Read 3661 times)

Offline SouthSheff89

Hi All,
Possibly have time for a first punt in a while tomorrow AM. Tempted by classic touch as prices look decent and seem to have some younger girls on the website now. Never been before what’s it like and where is best place to park if going there, also is entrance on front on main road or at back? Thanks

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Hi All,
Possibly have time for a first punt in a while tomorrow AM. Tempted by classic touch as prices look decent and seem to have some younger girls on the website now. Never been before what’s it like and where is best place to park if going there, also is entrance on front on main road or at back? Thanks

Not been for years personally but always found it a welcoming and relaxed place. Park across the road in the retail park and the door is down the side of the building. Avoid Bonnie unless you want to catch a disease.

Offline Jomoore

It's a safe and decent place, but the average "girl" there is now nearer 60 than 40.  Still give a good service though for a great price.  Becca's probably the best of the bunch at the moment.
Loads of free parking in the streets adjacent and behind the place, or indeed in the shopping park opposite.

Offline Martinx

Not been for years personally but always found it a welcoming and relaxed place. Park across the road in the retail park and the door is down the side of the building. Avoid Bonnie unless you want to catch a disease.

This is quite an allegation. Any evidence?

Offline sheffielder

I think he may be referring to her having reviews on a site very similar to this one but replace the word "uk" with bare

Offline Jon Boy Jones

The allegations were posted on and discussed on a thread on this forum in December 2021 that you contributed to. I don't have any evidence but you have been aware of these allegations for some time.

Offline SouthSheff89

My morning did not go to plan at all so no punting for me after getting my hopes up for a week that id have the chance. Ended up sorting myself out at home with a skype girl! Still fancy trying here at some point though as comments on unit 8 don’t seem very good recently.

Offline Martinx

The allegations were posted on and discussed on a thread on this forum in December 2021 that you contributed to. I don't have any evidence but you have been aware of these allegations for some time.

Eek! I have no recollection of that disucssion but I'm sure you're right. Apologies!

Offline hairymonster

Re Bonnie, Ive seen lot of reviews on the other site confirming BB. Enough to conclude its most likely true. Shame as I do like a mature lass, but not worth the risk.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 03:25:28 pm by hairymonster »