Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal 1984 - Rotherham  (Read 799 times)

Pawn boy

Crystal 1984
Avoid this Rommie.
Visited Crystal in a shared Rommie house in Rotherham.
Agreed a 1hr punt. £120
Agreed DFK, OWO & A levels before hand.

It was the typical - if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

I’m not sure if the girl I met was the girl in the AW photos, it could have been.
The girl I saw was trim, had bolt ons, no fat & was blonde.
Not a FAF, probably 6.5 / 7.

I was greated with a peck, no DFK was offered.
I asked for some 69 action, this ended up being covered & once she started to get excited / moist she asked me to stop & climbed off.
My patience was running thin, I told her she wasn’t delivering the service promised & I decided to leave after only 30 mins.

A complete waste of time & money.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Seems like this one is rapidly picking up a shite reputation.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Plenty of hits on GRIS and TINEYE. She's not the girl in the pictures.  :bomb: :bomb:

Cheers for the warning and sorry to "hear" you got ripped off MrPB.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

This one is now this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visible number: 07459871877 or +447459871877

Offline gfeman

Offline Newtothisstuff

Sounds like a typical Rommy.
Crappy profile. Shared house so you never quite know if they've been trafficked or not. Different girl to the one in the photos. Bad service. Dumps the profile once a few bad reviews get posted.
I know some people have had decent punts with Roms.... but they seem to be a tiny minority.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sounds like a typical Rommy.
Crappy profile. Shared house so you never quite know if they've been trafficked or not. Different girl to the one in the photos. Bad service. Dumps the profile once a few bad reviews get posted.
I know some people have had decent punts with Roms.... but they seem to be a tiny minority.

Indeed.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Her housemate, till she left, was Hotttroxana and she was one of, if not, the best Rommie I have ever fucked.

This one I wouldn't touch with a barge-pole.

Offline Newtothisstuff

The trouble is - once in a blue moon - a Rommy comes along who's FAF, does what was agreed and charges a sensible rate.
Our faith is partially restored and we consider a booking.
Then she buggers off somewhere else in the country under a different profile and is replaced with the usual skank.

Offline mrfishyfoo

The trouble is - once in a blue moon - a Rommy comes along who's FAF, does what was agreed and charges a sensible rate.
Our faith is partially restored and we consider a booking.
Then she buggers off somewhere else in the country under a different profile and is replaced with the usual skank.

Indeed and then out comes the red card........again and again.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Just as well the Roms don't ref the world cup. At the rate they show the red card the whole thing would be over with no players left.