Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tontober 2017.. yorkshire regional thread  (Read 5328 times)

Offline cueball

Here we go, here's the yorkshire tontober thread.

See national thread here for how it works....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163373.0

I'd urge you lads to link the profiles or reviews of tontoberites into this thread for our region.

£60 half hour £100 hour incall and she's in.... no matter what duration you see her or even outcall.

vw

One spotted for the puddings

Midori has gone above and beyond and has a tontober tab.   :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Offline HudzLad

vw

Ess0

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring till Thursday £100 for the hour

Clicking on the links looks like she has history of outing so its a no from me  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 03:05:50 pm by anonyorks »

Offline Romeo Sensini

Touring till Thursday £100 for the hour

Clicking on the links looks like she has history of outing so its a no from me  :lol:

Is this the same girl..............External Link/Members Only

Offline hullad

In the Kingston upon Hull area along with all the culture we have some excellant ladies at reasonable prices.

TAYLOR
 a favourite of mine and the only one I see regular no OWO and no anal,but everything else is great GFE wow

£80 an hour

Hotslimjess

A little firecracker, blonde and does what she says,clean and pleasant.

£100 an hour and is restricted in hours worked now

Teacolarose

A local lass who has not been hardened by her chosen profession, not seen her professionally as I do talk to her on the net. She does not do anything without rubber but is popular locally and gives good GFE.

£100 and hour 24 ,faf does a mean lapdance as well

Amanda41

A real life mIlf who performs a great service and at 48 a cracking body. Pleasant lass who has a great knowledge and a good artist, I got something she made its a good talking point. Culture and a blow job at £100 an hour

I have added these as I have three of them and the other I know well enough. I will add others later in the month
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:35:31 pm by hullad »

Dannyboy369

Would have thought tontober would have caught on more than this so far. Here's hoping punters are avoiding the more expensive lass so they come round and join in the £100 an hour brigade.

Offline Kendrig

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 06:41:13 am by Kendrig »

Offline cueball

Nats been tontobered....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164042.msg1761786#new

Link any tontober elligible reviews into this thread lads  :hi:

Offline cueball

I'm not seeing a lot on tontobering going on by the the Yorkshire pudding club  :unknown: :D

Don't be shy puddy's, share with your buddies  :D

Offline pdq

saw her recently - went off on her travels and has come back
for a £100 is good fun

pdq

Offline cueball

Middy's just got a civilised grey review, she's doing tontober though, so in goes her review link from this month...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164875.0

Ess0

saw her recently - went off on her travels and has come back
for a £100 is good fun

pdq

Is she worth a punt?

I don’t normally go for older woman but she claims to be an anal queen and I like that.

Offline cueball

Tontober is now officially on in my pond.  :D :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165193.msg1771815#msg1771815

PenelopeDelRay of Wakefield

Good effort fishy, tricks need to do a similar link into here with his review of the same lass

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good effort fishy, tricks need to do a similar link into here with his review of the same lass

Indeed he does.  :drinks: :drinks:

Just looking for my next one as these cheap shags are good for my bank balance.  :D :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not quoted as Tontober, but prices £100ph or less

Leeds - reviewed Mostly negative

Amazing what a dusty phone does.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Tricks

I will do it soon as I get to my laptop. I'll make a bolocks if I use my phone  :hi:

Offline cueball

Offline massivejohnson

Just returned from holiday and found this thread. Not too difficult to find girls who charge £100 or less for an hour, just search on AW. More interesting to find the ones who have dropped their rates. As a guy who never (ok, there's been a rare exception) pays over 100, Tontober is nothing special - and there are some great girls out there for 100.

Offline cueball

Just returned from holiday and found this thread. Not too difficult to find girls who charge £100 or less for an hour, just search on AW. More interesting to find the ones who have dropped their rates. As a guy who never (ok, there's been a rare exception) pays over 100, Tontober is nothing special - and there are some great girls out there for 100.

Thanks for that, all your post needs now is some links and reviews to back it up

marlboro20

No need... my thoughts precisely... AW Search on Rates does it for me

Offline mrfishyfoo

....there are some great girls out there for 100.

Ooooh are there now. I for one would appreciate your insight.  :hi: :hi:

Any chance of some reviews to signpost us to where these girls are ??  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Kendrig

No need... my thoughts precisely... AW Search on Rates does it for me
I’ve just got back, I’ve started looking for a couple of Tontober punts. It’s hard to find a decent one, (mostly romie) may have to be a Tontober TOFTT. So would be interested in any good ones you’ve spotted, if slim would be great :drinks:

Dannyboy369

Really feels like the girls aren't doing their bit and taking part this year. Far too many still overpriced. Not had a punt in ages as can't seem to find anyone in/near sheffield that's good vfm. One or two that do look interesting don't see black guys. Frustrating time.

Offline livingalife

A very late in the month review posted. April told me that at even at her rates, business seems to be slow at the moment - are people not punting as much this October?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167573.0

Lgm104

Hey guys,
As my hourly rate is below £100 anyway I've not participated in tontober. However for the month of November I'll knock £10 off my hourly rate if you mention ukp when booking.

Pretty fair huh?

L_lovestoplay

Xx

Offline xsnapper58

Great news and very generous. I would certainly love to play again!  The best just got better  :yahoo:

Offline cueball

Good to see tontober is still active over the border  :hi:

Offline Jindybandy

Probably a bit late (well, not for me as booked her in  :yahoo:) but Kendra had an offer on today; 1 hour for £100. Still in October.

Offline cueball

Nearly done for this year.

Cheers for all the input to both the lads and lasses of the Yorkshire pudding club  :hi: :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Got baited and switched by this one.....

.....so I walked.

Red card to follow.

Offline RadioKid

Got baited and switched by this one.....

.....so I walked.

Red card to follow.
Numbr is linked  to multiple profiles on Vivastreet too.