Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarletthart - Brighton  (Read 700 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been trying to find a squirting girl for quite a while now and although this girl was a larger than I prefer I wanted to try her out regardless. Sent her a message on AW and after a week there was no reply despite her seeing it. Sent her another messaged and this time I got a reply and dates/times that suited her. We agreed a date and time and she supplied me with a number. Confirmed with her the day before by calling and then by text the morning of the punt. Was a 2 hour drive for me with traffic so I set off with plenty of time, stopped for fuel about an hour way and texted with her to confirm. Arrived 15 minutes early and decided to give her a call but it went straight to voice-mail. Sent her a text and told her I was at the postcode and whenever was good for her. No answer, so I waited 15 minutes and tried calling again. Straight to voicemail again and no reply to texts.

Waited about 30 minutes I'd say past the booking before I got fed up and drove home, was pissing it down with rain so didn't bother looking for a plan B. Didn't receive any texts or calls in the time it took me tog et home either.