Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slovakian Emma, Fareham  (Read 740 times)

AgentTrance

**Just to clarify the meeting did not happen but the session was confirmed by Emma**

Adultwork link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone call and text messaging to arrange details.

What happened: Called Emma in the morning for a same day incall session and arranged to see her for 1hr later in the day, agreed a time and booking confirmed. Called 1hr before setting off to check we were still on and got the all clear however upon arrival at her location she not answer my calls or respond to my text messages. Tried for about 15 minutes before giving up, she had switched off her phone and didn't even apologise for causing me such inconvenience. The end result was I was extremely annoyed with her and have also put her on my AW blacklist.

Thought it best to stick a review up about it so others are aware of her communication and time wasting issues and in turn not book her.

AgentTrance

Sorry forgot to add that this was in Southampton area.

Offline Jamboney

Cheers for the review. She has a reputation for this, which is a shame as apparently if you get to see her she is very good.

Offline nigel4498

A deserved negative.
She unfortunately has now gained a terrible reputation which is a great pity as she is a good punt.
That is, if you ever get to see her.