Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maidenhead Thai ladies  (Read 2509 times)

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Good morning there is some old information about some of the thai ladies in maidenhead

Has anyone visited Naree - does she do HR and is touching allowed
Has anyone visited KAT she used to do body to body for 80 does she still do this she works with Linda

Offline TJHooker

Good morning there is some old information about some of the thai ladies in maidenhead

Has anyone visited Naree - does she do HR and is touching allowed
Has anyone visited KAT she used to do body to body for 80 does she still do this she works with Linda

I didn’t see Kat in 2017, however a couple weeks ago I thought I’d give her another go.

Called to confirm services, she said to me that she no longer does b2b and the longest session she did was 90 mins.

Didn’t make the booking in the end.

Offline chunky

Not seen naree for a while tried calling loads of times but no answer. Very pretty girl does handjob but no touching.

Offline anthcat01

The best Thai girl to regularly visit Maidenhead is Busty Sexy Ruby
External Link/Members Only

She visits about every month for a week. Petite, curvy with great tits and a pussy you just can't stop licking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The Medic

I have just seen Kat for a nice strong massage. See my review.

Kat does not do B2B anymore and will do HR for £20 extra. She charges £40 for hours massage or £60 for 90 minutes massage.

Offline adamsapple99

I have been to see Naree at least 6 times over the past couple of years and I can highly recommend her skills. She doesn't strip off but is very pretty and super sexy plus allows a little touching over the clothes after a bit of trust. The CC swipes and strokes of my fella when I'm on my front drives me wild, she knows what she's doing. She gives a fantastic HJ when I turn over plus she sometimes climbs on to the massage table to make it even more sexy when she's doing it.

So essentially a great massage with an awesome HJ by a very pretty girl, recommended.