Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to Holistically Healthy, East Grinstead?  (Read 4962 times)

Offline spacecadet95

Looking for something while I'm down south and this came up. Anyone been to see her? Pic looks good and she advertises a naturist massage as well as "other massage services". Found a thread from a while ago but didn't seem too definite. Might TOFTT. I'm down to either that or Mei Wellbeing which from the reviews looks great.

Offline bigdman

Been trying to book. had an appointment yesterday but she cancelled due to illness

hoping to rebook soon and i will post a review

Offline spacecadet95

Been trying to book. had an appointment yesterday but she cancelled due to illness

hoping to rebook soon and i will post a review

Did she give any indication something more than a massage might be available when you booked?

Offline bigdman

yes she confirmed a naturist massage with happy ending

Offline Massageonly

Did you get along there ? Any review ?

Offline bigdman

apologies for the long lead time..

i have made 3-4 attempts to book HH. Everytime something came up. The first time on the day she txt me and said i'm ill. Fair enough, second time she was "unexpectedly stuck in Devon". this week was the third attempted booking at a time and date suggested by HH

i arrived at the house in a quiet road. No answer. waited for 5mins, called several times no answer.

i am officially giving up on HH. I heard on the grapevine she is a cracker but unfortunately very unreliable

Offline OnTheSly

I saw her once when she was in Crawley, very attractive, but a little mentally unstable.  Haven't tried again since she moved to East Grinstead to be honest.

Offline Hansolo69

As per above,  I've made numerous bookings with this idiot who cancels every time on the day.
The last time I was just leaving the house to drive there.
Total time waster

Offline bartholomew

I saw her just about a year ago, she was working from her flat in Horley.
Comms were excellent, gave me the address before I set out, kept to the appointment time, no problem.
My only problem was that I didn't particularly fancy her, she was cute and, more importantly (before I met her) English. I'd only been seeing Chinese girls, with the occasional European once in a blue moon, for a long time and wanted an English girl.
HE was fine, massage was sensual from about 5 minutes in, even before the cnb play, but I just didn't fancy her.
Never went back, but good VFM IMO, £60 back then.

Fitboy

I think I might have broken a record here.

She cancelled 7 times in a row from January till March

I have seen this mentally unstable person regularly since November

At some point she started cancelling until it became compulsory.

The first time the cancellation was due to a funeral

The week after she used again that excuse forgetting she has already done it the week before. So the poor guy had 2 funerals in a week

The week after she had a dinner so she asked me to postpone 3 days later 

When the day arrived she cancelled the same day saying that her ex boyfriend had broken into her house ( for the third time apparently  ) so she had to leave the house until Police was going to catch him.

We re-booked again and the same day she sent me a massage ( apparently meant for all her clients ) saying that after the stress caused by the violent boyfriend the doctor has signed her off for 2 weeks so all the appointments were cancelled.

After the 2 weeks of apparent rest she booked me in again and the same day she texted me and called me saying that her area had a powercut so she had no heating or light in the house.

We re-booked for the week after and that was the day she left me outside her door without answering my several phone calls or the door bell. 

I have texted her asking for an explanation or something but she never answered any of my texts or phone calls.

I have never seen her since then which was couple of weeks ago.

This is not the end because I have decided to investigate the matter further as during my visits she has mentioned to me that she was on medication for something and I have discovered from her facebook profile that she announced to family and friends that the reason why she behaved in that way ( I am sure they knew the way she meant ) was because she has been diagnosed with BDP ( Borderline Personality Disorder )

This is a very serious pathology and the symptoms are severe including self-arm and suicide.

I understand many things now including the fact that many people have been booked in and left outside without answers or explanations (including me obviously ).

Some of the many symtoms are a split personality, total lack of emotions and manipulative behavior.

That explains a lot of what she has done to us as I believe that she is watching us from behind the curtains when we are outside her door angry trying to call her. That makes her feel in control and powerful.

I am sure she feels a perverse pleasure and satisfaction in that and god knows what could happen one day when someone will be in her house naked and her sick brain will tell her that that person is a threat to her.

She did not care to use the story of the violent boyfriend breaking into the house and the police to cancel an appointment so I am sure her psychotic mind can be a real danger for a punter.

Reading all the comments on here and other forums about her I can see that she is now doing this regularly with many punters which means that she is getting worse or the medications she is taking have no affect on her behavior.

I hope someone will not get hurted because of her.

Personally  will never see her again after all of that and what I have discovered.

I really do not want to be in a place with someone mentally unstable and unpredictable.

How can i know she is not recording everything ? How can I know she is not going to blackmail me or report me to police for violence ?

Thank you

James999

It seems this idiot is not happy with your response, despite requesting info  :crazy:

Did you get along there ? Any review ?

Offline Beamer

Is the first post from new op Fitboy believable?

Fitboy

Hi Beamer

My post is not just believable is 100% accurate.

If you search on this forum or you are member of other forums like [Removed by admin] you will read people reporting the same experiences I had and you will see the same excuses

Also she is using her real name in the business (as reported on this forum in another thread ) so it is enough for you to search on facebook for her name Yasmin Howe to read what I have just said about her mental conditions on her profile which is public so accessible to everyone.

She decided to make that public to everyone to talk about her mental instability.

If you need anymore info I am happy to answer.

She played with me and did the same with many others that I have decided to name & shame her.

I really got fed up !!!!

Offline bartholomew

Is the first post from new op Fitboy believable?

My thoughts too.

Makes you wonder who "Fitboy" is?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 08:29:25 pm by bartholomew »

Fitboy

Who shall I be ?

I am confused now

Offline DrConners

Who shall I be ?

I am confused now

As are we - You sound like a disgruntled ex client or ex bf - disappointed that you were unable to provide the 'salvation' she so desperately needs & you were so desperate to provide & more importantly the fact she won't see you for a rub & tug any more  :unknown:

I have seen this mentally unstable person regularly since November

At some point she started cancelling until it became compulsory.

As others have stated - she's a timewaster - Your trying to say she's dangerous :

This is a very serious pathology and the symptoms are severe including self-arm and suicide.

one day when someone will be in her house naked and her sick brain will tell her that that person is a threat to her.

I am sure her psychotic mind can be a real danger for a punter.

she is getting worse or the medications she is taking have no affect on her behavior.

I hope someone will not get hurted because of her.

I really do not want to be in a place with someone mentally unstable and unpredictable.

How can i know she is not recording everything ? How can I know she is not going to blackmail me or report me to police for violence ?

You've got nothing to back any of this up I presume ?

We re-booked for the week after and that was the day she left me outside her door without answering my several phone calls or the door bell. 

I have texted her asking for an explanation or something but she never answered any of my texts or phone calls.

I have never seen her since then which was couple of weeks ago.

Needy stalker !   :thumbsdown:

This is not the end because I have decided to investigate the matter further as during my visits she has mentioned to me that she was on medication for something and I have discovered from her facebook profile that she announced to family and friends that the reason why she behaved in that way ( I am sure they knew the way she meant ) was because she has been diagnosed with BDP ( Borderline Personality Disorder )

Scarey stalker !   :scare:

Putting their name on an open forum is not going to help & only proves to me ,at least, that your an angry little man that needs to move on with your life.

Grow a pair and/or jog on - In which ever order you prefer  :hi:

Fitboy

DrConners ....After your twisty and sick post I think you have to get in touch with her and go to see the same analyst  :wacko:

In my post I reported my experience which is a bit bad actually.

I did not reveal anything it was already all over the internet or public so your assumptions about me are disturbing.

Of course I was angry after the way she played me ( Who would not be ? ) you probably are a masochist but I am not.

Also there are so many nicer girls around providing better services that trust me I do not really care about this girl which is not exactly a supermodel !!!

Next time probably ask before assuming about other people you do not know  ( Me )

Offline DrConners

DrConners ....After your twisty and sick post I think you have to get in touch with her and go to see the same analyst  :wacko:

Thanks for the compliment & advice  :sarcastic:

In my post I reported my experience which is a bit bad actually.

I did not reveal anything it was already all over the internet or public so your assumptions about me are disturbing.

Of course I was angry after the way she played me ( Who would not be ? ) you probably are a masochist but I am not.

My interpretations are based upon what you wrote -I'm pointing out the obvious, she messed you around, what 7 times ? Your a mug & a creepy stalker mate - It's plain to read  :dash:

Next time probably ask before assuming about other people you do not know  ( Me )

Nor would I ever want to know you. Consider this, when your sat around at home, alone, reading Guns & Ammo masturbating furiously, surrounded by your own faeces, do you ever stop and think "Wow, just how f'ing mental am I!!"  :wacko:

As I previously suggested - Grow a pair and move on  :unknown:

Fitboy

She messed me so many times just because she is local to where I work and do not like to drive hours in the traffic for a stupid massage.

That's why I tried to see her as long as I could. No mysterious reasons which you like very much I see. Just practicality

The other alternatives I have are:  going to Crawley, Horsham, or Redhill, basically I will be spending hours in the traffic

As you can see you are wrong again.

The explanation is easier than you think .... ( I see Thinking might be a big event for you )

Like I said you need to ask before assuming like a paranoid idiot....

GROW A BRAIN  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 02:29:22 pm by Fitboy »

Offline DrConners

She messed me so many times just because she is local to where I work and do not like to drive hours in the traffic for a stupid massage.

That's why I tried to see her as long as I could

Like I said you need to ask before assuming like a paranoid idiot....

Said the paranoid idiot - You couldn't make the shit up you spout - but you do !! Perhaps after the kind advice from you earlier, might I offer some of my own ? Re-evaluate your prescription medication, it's clearly having side effects  :wacko:

And still boasting about your stalking nature :

That's why I tried to see her as long as I could

TBH I have no interest in the rub & tug massage experience - I prefer a normal mutually interactive sexual experience where I don't have to stalk my prey (that's you, all assumptions aside) only pay them.  ;)

It took you 21 minutes to come up with this ??

GROW A BRAIN  :dash:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol: Enjoy the rest of your day loser  :sarcastic:

Offline Happyjose

Fuck me, what a loser

Good Call DrConners

Health and Fitness

Wow what a sad individual!  :D :D Just as sad as the deluded fluffy's and white knights.

sumobongo21

I have been to see Holistically Health several times - yes a few cancellations, but that aside I have always found Yasmin to give an amazing service. 

Offline Hansolo69

I have been to see Holistically Health several times - yes a few cancellations, but that aside I have always found Yasmin to give an amazing service.
But not once have you ever posted a review. 
Thanks for your contributions to this forum

Offline DrConners

But not once have you ever posted a review. 
Thanks for your contributions to this forum

Only joined in Feb of this year - Lurks until he decides to post on a thread started on 11th January ?

Obviously has some sort of agenda - We'll see  :unknown:

Offline gazza1

guys I have just booked an appointment with her on Wednesday at 6.30 so watch this space and I will let you all know what happens.

Offline gazza1

well guys looks like she's living up to her reputation I've just got a cancellation text due to being unwell.
waste of time even trying to book hereof she does That's at the last minute on a regular  basis it seems.

Offline Happyjose

well guys looks like she's living up to her reputation I've just got a cancellation text due to being unwell.
waste of time even trying to book hereof she does That's at the last minute on a regular  basis it seems.

Might be an idea not to flag up your intentions on here in such detail before seeing a prossie

Someone might have tipped her off and spooked her

Offline gazza1

Might be an idea not to flag up your intentions on here in such detail before seeing a prossie

Someone might have tipped her off and spooked her

She isn't a prozzie though if you look at her website is says "no sexual services"  :rolleyes:

If you read this properly you would see it's about her reliability to keep a booking for her massage services.

Offline Happyjose

She isn't a prozzie though if you look at her website is says "no sexual services"  :rolleyes:

If you read this properly you would see it's about her reliability to keep a booking for her massage services.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here, but if she wanks men off for cash, she's a prostitute

and regardless of whether her cancelling on you is consistent with the reports of others on this thread, flagging up in advance - in detail and on open forum - that you have made an appointment with a WG is generally considered a bad idea. Consequences could include cancellation, a clear link to your profile here, or even a more serious outing or risk to you

Up to you if you think none of this applies to you, but it's always worth saying

At time of writing this thread has been read 2.5k times

Offline DrConners

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here, but if she wanks men off for cash, she's a prostitute

and regardless of whether her cancelling on you is consistent with the reports of others on this thread, flagging up in advance - in detail and on open forum - that you have made an appointment with a WG is generally considered a bad idea. Consequences could include cancellation, a clear link to your profile here, or even a more serious outing or risk to you

Up to you if you think none of this applies to you, but it's always worth saying

Exactly.

At time of writing this thread has been read 2.5k times

Noticed that too.

Offline gazza1

Thanks for the advice I will bear that in mind  :thumbsup: