Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Paradise Massage - Fareham  (Read 942 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only

Have been toying with the idea of checking out this place for a while as its pretty local to me but hadnt managed to get around to it.

AGE Mid 40's
NATIONALITY Chinese
PAID £70 for a 30min incall (£60+£10 for OWO)
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | Massage | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED CIM
POSITIVES Ok massage | Friendly
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES No CIM | Bit older than I would of liked

PRE-PUNT Exchanged a few texts to arrange the meet. Responses were slow at times but got there in the end.

VENUE Flat near the train station. Dated exterior but looked reasonably modern inside.

LOOKS 5/10 Slim chinese lady. Was wearing a sexy lacey black number. Tits were small with large sensitive nipples. Size wise must be around 32B. Body wise she is very slim. Her pussy was hairy and she has a smallish ass.

SERVICE 7/10 Was greeted at the door by the madam whose name I believe is Lulu based on Previous reviews. Prior to arriving I had asked who was working and she responded with "S & L". The girl I saw was called Linda so can only assume "S" is a different girl but didnt see anyone else whilst I was there. Anyway paperwork sorted and started off with a massage. She asked if I liked it hard or soft. I asked for soft. If that was her version of soft I would hate to see what hard was although parts were actually quite good. Flipped over and after a brief running of fingernails on and around the old chap opted for some OWO so after a wet wipe attack and being told not to cum in her mouth she commenced. This wasnt bad although a little vicious for me at times. On with the hat and ploughed her in mish for a while but wasnt really feeling it so jumped off and she finished me off with her hand whilst licking and playing with my nipples. Was out the door after about 40 minutes. On the way out Lulu offered me something from a selection of fruit, boiled sweets and bars of twix. Nice touch but wtf? Felt like I had just been to the dentist :lol:.

VERDICT Location is handy, girls are friendly if a little older than I would of liked but probably a bit over priced.

COMMENTS None