Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Graciella - soho- Nothing special nothing bad  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Panicbutton

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon all

So I met with Graciella about 4 weeks ago. I has in soho waiting for a few mates but I was early sunk a few Guinness while waiting and decided I knew how to kill another hour. I few messages out and she was the first to reply and was only around the corner on Poland street. Comms quick easy was t sure if it was a maid or google translate.

I’m given the address and off I go. Usual trick behind the door into a large bed sit with a toilet on the right as you come in. Now this is where it starts to go wrong for me. English is non existent and I’m directed into the loo to wash my cock and balls in the sink. Then on going into the space proper I’m then asked to help her take off all the pillows on the bed and help put a towel down. I knew I should have walked BUT 3 beers in the little man took over!!

After the faff we use google translate, I change to 30 min.

I then get to have a proper look and she does look alright. Cracking set of bolt ins and a BBL.

She gives good head and then on with the Dom where she proceeds to cowgirl bouncing on me. Was a really great view. We then go into doggy with her doing all the work jigging her ass on me. THEN an almighty bang and crash comes from the main bathroom and I realise she’s sharing the space with someone else. They don’t come out but was really off putting knowing they are hiding in there.

We then try for her to top me but I was to tight and put off by someone in the bathroom.

I manage to fuck her again and cum.

I ask for a shower and this causes a panic. I’m then hidden in the loo by the front door while she sends whoever was in the bathroom out. Once they are out I can use the bathroom.

Quick shower out in 30 min meet my mates and a tale to tell.

Over all a semi good punt just the flat logistics and other person really put me off. I wouldn’t see again as there is a great number of ts in London atm that are to my taste.

£120 paid for 30min
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:29:32 am by Panicbutton »

Offline faquin1

Great story. Thanks for sharing. How did your friends react to the tale you told them?

Offline charliepie

How apt that your name is panicbutton:-) It is a bit unsettling when someone is hiding in the flat but after the cat was out of the bag I don't know why she hid you in the toilet while ushering her friend out of the shower room, did you not then encounter each other when you transferred to the bathroom? Do your mates know about your hobby or perhaps they are fellow mongers:-)

Offline Panicbutton

Few of the lads partake so it’s a good laugh.