Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x - Edinburgh  (Read 561 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

X Sweet Lilly x  - Edinburgh 

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

A month ago.

Comms: via WhatsApp, nice and simple

Location: Airbnb flat in very central street in Edinburgh's new town, loads of drinking establishment around, got to be careful coming in and out of the flat. parking during the day is a mission impossible, flat itself nice and clean.

Girl: she uses representative photos i.e. she uses photos of someone she thinks it look like hers

Age is slight older, early thirties I reckon

Price: was quate £100 for 30 minutes. owo was included and £20 for cim, didn't pick this one, so ended paying £100 for 30 minutes
Walked in and I was welcomed by average looking girl, small size, she was waring the a house goon, asked her to take it off which she did, at this point I realized its not her in the photos, I was going make an excuse and fuck off but looked at her and said to myself she good enough to get me hard and empty my balls, Gave her the money and she went away to stash them.

she's back to the room, straight away encouraged her to go on her knees, Some uncovered oral, was alright, her teeth were involved, she just justified that due to her tiny mouth and my big tool, anyway she carried doing the same, although I asked her multiple times to go easy on my priceless tool, then asked her for 69, smelled fresh there but notice her flabs are way darker that her body colour,  nothing off putting though.

Then on with the condom, pounded her in different positions, missionary was the highlight of the punt where she seems conformable been pounded while sucking her small natural boobs. finished on her chest.

Only good for P&D this one, overpriced for okey looking girl.

Would return If I am only very very desperate to empty my sacks.