Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita 4U xx - Finchley Road  (Read 1579 times)

3 review(s) for Anita 4U xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for ANITA 4U BBW (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline El Jefe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has since moved to Luton

Duration: 30 minutes

Fee: I can't remember this as the punt happened quite a while ago

Services: Lip kissing, OWO, Penetration (protected), CIM

Location: About 4 minutes walk from Finchley Road station, her place is right on the high street next to shops. Her flat was clean.

The girl:
Facially she resembles the pictures, what the pictures don't tell you is that she is really short, like 5'1. Her skin is an olive colour. She doesn't have a big ass she is just really short and stumpy, decent sized breasts.

Communication: Good

Her demeanour and attitude was friendly and she smiles a lot. Started with lip kissing with some tongue, this was nothing special but her breath was fresh enough. Next some OWO which was wet and deep and would have been perfect if not for the fact that it was so toothy and uncomfortable that I had to stop due to the pain, weird that it also felt good at the same time. I asked her to lie on her back so I could spread her legs and her pussy smelt terrible so RO was not going to happen.

Got her to go into doggy position and the bed was so low I had trouble fucking her, also her pussy had this weird feeling where I could not go deep no matter what position we were in, I did missionary and came across the same problem. Finished with CIM and she took every drop and spat into a tissue, no cum dodging with her.

Positives:

Friendly and smiling woman
Clean house

Negatives:

OWO was toothy and painful
Smelly pussy

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:41:42 pm by El Jefe »

Offline Sinz

Would never pay for that thing  :scare:

Thanks for the warning anyways.

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:18:03 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac