Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WelshElise - Cardiff (outcall)  (Read 1038 times)

49 review(s) for WelshElise (43 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pddy

I saw Elise before she had an AW profile through her contact at UKE. 

External Link/Members Only

The meet was an outcall (1 hour) at a hotel in Cardiff.  I actually don't recall the exact fee, though it was lower than her current outcall rate.

I though she was really cute and very easy to chat with.  She is very sexy, but perhaps a bit too passive at times.  Despite that minor complaint, I had a great time with no issues in terms of service.   

I have seen some discussion about whether he photos are accurate, and I would say they are generally accurate.  Like anyone, she favours the best photos and you can see some have been processed, but I still thought they were an accurate depiction of her appearance.  You can tell from some that she has a bit of a flabby area on her belly (from pregnancy), but it is minor and I though she overall had a great body (I like small women with small breasts, so keep that in mind).  She is very honest about all this on her AW profile, which I think reflects her personality.

Most importantly, I would definitely see her again if I make it back to Cardiff (and I hope I do!).  She will remain high on my HL.  She is not near the top, but certainly in that small group that I yearn to see again some day.

Offline threechilliman

I thought Cardiff were in Wales?

Offline Goldfinch

Offline pddy

Sorry about that - so close to Bristol that I forgot there was a Wales section for reviews!

STAR-LORD

Sorry about that - so close to Bristol that I forgot there was a Wales section for reviews!
:rolleyes:

vw

you forgot any mention of services too.   :rolleyes:

Offline Steelworker

you forgot any mention of services too.   :rolleyes:

+1. I couldn’t tell what you got up to, OP which would help understand the balance between passive and services. When she got on top of me, passive isn’t the word I would have used for that bit  :D

np500

Elise is chatty, don’t mind that at all, ( having done Roma punts where thay won’t even look at you nevermind talk to you, and any sex is a bonus ! ) so long as the girl delivers , no problem on that count with Elise. Think it was just a case of the o p not going in to much detail, for what ever reason ?

vw

Think it was just a case of the o p not going in to much detail, for what ever reason ?
Lets hope he adds service info to the review as doesn't meet review criteria.