Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ELISE - Illicit Liaisons - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1929 times)

49 review(s) for WelshElise (43 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Batteries not included

Merry Christmas ladies & gentlemen

The lady:
ELISE - Illicit Liaisons

External Link/Members Only

Date:
20th December 2016

Duration:
1 hour / £150

Venue:
An 'Illicit' location, Cardiff Bay

Initial contact:
As you know this Agency is owned/managed by Savvie.  And with Savvie's business acumen you know you are guaranteed top,
top customer service.  I had already viewed the ladies on the website and was drawn to Elise.  Contacted the Agency and spoke to Savvie who then provided a comprehensive brief on Elise. 

Details exchanged and received confirmation & location within the hour.

Arrival & Reception:
Arrived at the venue.  Rang the bell and made my way up the apartment.  The door is opened by a very pretty young lady dressed in red lingerie. Very little make-up and a lovely smile.

Height:          5' 5/6" without heals
Statistics:      size 6-8 / 32 (small yet lovely)
Hair:              medium long, just below shoulder/blonde.
Face:             Very pretty - young looking
Nationality:    Welsh
Ethnicity:       Caucasian

Just the two of us:

As we moved into the bedroom chatting away I have a sense that I have met Elise before.  I freshen up and my reflection in mirror is asking me "Where have you seen her before?  Not one of the girls that works in Head Office?!!!!"  Not as dramatic, thank goodness!!

We chat away, me explaining I very rarely visit Agencies other than Savvie's although I visited Portfolio once.  Elise then tells me she used to work there under the name of BRANDI.  We then suddenly realise where we have met. (My first review on UKP).  A sense of recognition had existed between both of us from the time I entered.  Elise's hair is longer yet still, lovely.

We indulged in the following:
Kissing;
DFK;
Oral (receiving / giving);
Anal play (asked first)

We just stand together and gently kiss.  Elise is very responsive to touch and foreplay was very sensual. I sense she loves being kissed on the neck and body; change in breathing.  She has a gentle caressing hand movement. Starting slow and very intimate.  Not sure how long we continued like this but there was no rush from either of us.

We finally move to the bed and I lay Elise near the corner of the bed and I kneel on the floor.  Slowly making my way down to her pussy. Giving oral is a favourite  and I love to feel and sense the changing responses of the body.  Elise responded to every touch and very quickly I found the 'spot' and teased her. Taking her to the high points....relax...take her high again.  Elise sat up and then reciprocated and wow. Again very sensual and deep. 

We then fell on the bed and just exploded into DFK and hands everywhere.  Finger penetration and anal play continued the massive desire and again no rush. Very naturally, we move to putting on the mack and Elise on top. Riding me as deep as possible.  Incredible.  Moving quickly to pounding.  And I could feel myself going ever so deep.  Elise was raising herself high enough for me see my penis acting as if a piston - a rare but exhilarating sensation.

I ask Elise if she wanted me to do the work and moved to doggy.  Move to the edge of the bed with me standing.  By now Elise is very wet yet as I entered she felt so tight and the contractions were immense.  Elise had just given me the ride of my life and (unusual for me) I responded in the same way as I received the 'ride'.  From this position; deep penetration and responses from Elise let me know I was going to end this way as excitement was starting to take control.  And what a way to end.

Conclusion:

VFM - 100%.  A perfect hour.

Would I return - Yes!

If I had to describe this occasion in one word - 'Bolero'.  starts slowly and ends with a crescendo

And finally:

An unusual situation for me as I was expecting to meet some new.  Equally, I had hoped there would be an opportunity of seeing Brandi again.    Yet, the 'unexpected' contributed perfectly to this encounter for me.   For me there is something about Elise that allows a little more expression.  I love the initial gentle intimacy - the getting to know you moment - and Elise has this in abundance.

As for the Agency,  this is top class.  And in a short space of time & with Savvie at the helm you know you are getting the best of services.  Savvie has the perfect way about her, you can easily forget why you are ringing and always has time for a quick chat before discussing the reason for your call.  Overall that positivity is spread throughout the whole Agency.  I should visit more often.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Cracking review BNC.

The two agencies - Illicit and Portfolio - are providing some excellent girls and top quality service at the moment

Offline Orionpax

I am very jealous of you lot in Cardiff.  In Manchester it seems to me that working girls turning anti punter. Worst of them are the Gipsy,Romanian and Thai.  They are not worth a single penny. The Polish girls were much more better here but recently they started joining these shitty parlour's.  I need to move to Cardiff.  I haven't had chance to try a Welsh girl before. I would love to visit Cardiff and try elise.

Husqvarna360

Orionpax, 

Manchester has been spoiled for a long time with Sandys Superstars but has been closed recently, I visited Sandys a few times when I was in the area on business and it was one of the country's best.

South Wales is doing really well with the agencies and a very professional service and Comms with it.

Spoil your self and get down to Cardiff for some fun.

:drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  Illicit does seem to have some nice girls as well as Portfolio.  Glad you had a good time.  :thumbsup:

Offline sharpshoes78

Just made a booking based on this review