Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelle - Brooklyn's Babes - Crewe - May 2017  (Read 487 times)

Asher123

I had been viewing Brooklyn’s for a little bit and finally went one day and booked to go meet Annabelle. I got shown through straight to the room and waited until Annabelle came in. She walked in wearing the same clothing as her pics on the website and looked stunning. She is a very curvy lady which I like. She told me to get my clothes off and then I lay down on the bed she gave me a quick massage then turned me over and had a smile on her face when she seen my hard cock. She then put a condom on and began to suck it which was good I then asked whether we could swap. She then lay back and spread her legs for me and went down her body kissing her until I got to her pussy. I was licking then went to slide my finger in when she told me no fingers inside her so carried on just using my tongue. She was really enjoying this and I told her to turn around and get her arse in the air and I began to rim her arse and lick her pussy from behind. She cumed a little and then she told me to get on my back she sucked my cock until it was hard again then she got on top and rode me. After a few mins there was a knock at the door. She said on until I cumed which wasn’t long after.
She cleaned me up then told me how much she enjoyed being licked out and next time I should book an hour with her