Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo - amanda_love_ & lollitaaa - Finchley Rd  (Read 2206 times)

2 review(s) for amanda_love_ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for lollitaaa (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Saw the girls as a duo, paying £120 for the hour. Both are part of the Belsize Chicas group currently operating out of NW3. Main thread here, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44350.0

Called the receptionist and arranged the time and the address. The group seem to move locations around the neighbourhood but in this instance, they were at pretty familiar block of studios on Finchley Rd. Phoned the receptionist again once outside. She asked which girls I was interested in seeing and a short while later one of the girls I asked to see let me in.

Jason's description of Amanda is accurate and comprehensive, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44350#msg609999

Lollitaaa is Spanish, petite with small A cup breasts. The photos on her AW gallery, while professional looking are pretty accurate. You can pretty much ignore the rest of her profile. Her English is also reasonable, more than I was expecting to be honest.

After the finances were out of the way, I was offered a shower which I took. While I undressed the girls who were in their street clothes also undressed and happily chatted away in Spanish to each other. After I emerged from the shower Lollitaa ducked into the bathroom for a shower and Amanda removed my towel and proceeded to give OWO. Once Lollitaa was out of the bathroom she took over and Amanda disappeared for a shower. When she returned from the shower things took off.

Amanda is the more enthusiastic and assertive of the two. Injecting herself into the fray, wanting her breasts sucked if Lollitaa was performing OWO or cowgirl and otherwise dominating the action. Lollitaaa was more reserved, willing but happy I think to be a passenger and kissing was definitely off limits. To be fair, this seemed the only thing she wasn't up for.

After round one I was asked if I wanted another go and afforded five minutes. Not quite sure I got it. Worked the various combinations for as long as I could but with both of their attention on me I was done again in short time. As were the girls so it would appear to confirm there is an unofficial two pop limit in an hour.

Took another shower, brief chat with Lollitaa as I got dressed and the girls smoked. All up I was in and out in 45 minutes.

I am not a duo aficionado by any means and if it wasn't rushing at the end it was pretty close to it, but I genuinely had a good time at a price I'm pretty happy with.

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review - I noticed lollitaaa previously and thought she looked fantastic but DFK is a must for me so I won't be visiting her.  :(

Great VFM duo though.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 05:01:06 pm by monstar »

JuliusSeizure

Amanda looks like Rachel Starr.....I think I may have punt in the planning........

Offline jichael mackson

So you could only pick the girls (over the phone) once outside?

On the first phone call it was just for a time and address?

Cheers!

Offline claretandblue

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Saw the girls as a duo, paying £120 for the hour. Both are part of the Belsize Chicas group currently operating out of NW3. Main thread here, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44350.0

Called the receptionist and arranged the time and the address. The group seem to move locations around the neighbourhood but in this instance, they were at pretty familiar block of studios on Finchley Rd. Phoned the receptionist again once outside. She asked which girls I was interested in seeing and a short while later one of the girls I asked to see let me in.

Jason's description of Amanda is accurate and comprehensive, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44350#msg609999

Lollitaaa is Spanish, petite with small A cup breasts. The photos on her AW gallery, while professional looking are pretty accurate. You can pretty much ignore the rest of her profile. Her English is also reasonable, more than I was expecting to be honest.

After the finances were out of the way, I was offered a shower which I took. While I undressed the girls who were in their street clothes also undressed and happily chatted away in Spanish to each other. After I emerged from the shower Lollitaa ducked into the bathroom for a shower and Amanda removed my towel and proceeded to give OWO. Once Lollitaa was out of the bathroom she took over and Amanda disappeared for a shower. When she returned from the shower things took off.

Amanda is the more enthusiastic and assertive of the two. Injecting herself into the fray, wanting her breasts sucked if Lollitaa was performing OWO or cowgirl and otherwise dominating the action. Lollitaaa was more reserved, willing but happy I think to be a passenger and kissing was definitely off limits. To be fair, this seemed the only thing she wasn't up for.

After round one I was asked if I wanted another go and afforded five minutes. Not quite sure I got it. Worked the various combinations for as long as I could but with both of their attention on me I was done again in short time. As were the girls so it would appear to confirm there is an unofficial two pop limit in an hour.

Took another shower, brief chat with Lollitaa as I got dressed and the girls smoked. All up I was in and out in 45 minutes.

I am not a duo aficionado by any means and if it wasn't rushing at the end it was pretty close to it, but I genuinely had a good time at a price I'm pretty happy with.
do you mean 120 for half an hour?you say you were out in 45 mins?

Offline jichael mackson

Not picking up their phones today  :dash:

doobes

So you could only pick the girls (over the phone) once outside?

On the first phone call it was just for a time and address?

Yeah. Initial call I told the receptionist I was interested in a duo at a particular time and she volunteered the address. When I called again after arriving at the location I was fully expecting just to be let in, not to have to make a decision then and there on the door step. Not really sure why and whether it was a one off, related to this location or some other reason.

do you mean 120 for half an hour?you say you were out in 45 mins?

No, I paid £120 for theoretically an hour. I was only there for 45 minutes. As relaxed as these two girls were, they didn't really mess about.