Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy-china health massage-Portsmouth Kingston road  (Read 807 times)

scruffygitt

External Link/Members Only

Summary: Average massage, great B2B

Price: £40 ph + £40 B2B

Finished late from work Sunday night and felt the need to have a session. China health massage on Kingston road has been quite a let down in the past, but didn't have time to go anywhere else. So i rang them up to ask who was working, The lady on the phone said they had a girl named Lucy who has just started and that she was 22 years old. So i booked an hour.

Masseuse: name Lucy, probably 5'6". Long hair, cute smile, she not slim, but definitely not fat, just average body. C cup tits and a tight little hairy pussy.
Does not speak much English, kept getting her phone out to use translator!!

Massage: She wanted to know what extras i wanted before the massage began. She offered B2B @£40.
Her massage technique is not great. I like a lot of oil and quite rough. Trying to explain this to her was futile as she did not speak much English and i didn't want her to start getting her phone out again to use the translator  :dash:
So after 20 mins i turned to her and told her to take her clothes off and join me on the table, she smiled and took her clothes off, dimmed the lights and got on top of me.
I could tell she was not very experienced, so i took control of the situation and grabbed the baby oil and told her to pour it on her tits and use her body to massage me.
She took to this straight away and before long we were grinding against each other passionately. She did not mind me touching her, i reached round her arse and started playing with her pussy as she was kissing my neck and biting my ear.

She was getting very wet and i really wanted to have a munch on her pussy, so i told her to spin round and get into 69 position.
She did not quite understand and got her phone again so i could translate it :lol:  :dash:

Once she knew what i was talking about she had the biggest smile on her face and was shocked that i would want to do this!!
Anyway she manoeuvred her self round and just sank her pussy onto my face, bliss!
Shes got a tiny pussy, its nice and neat.
Whilst i was tongue fucking her and sucking on her clit she was wanking my cock and rubbing it between her tits. We must of been in this position for a good 30 mins before i spunked all over her tits. We laid like that for a while both panting!
I managed to finish right on time, so i got cleaned up give her a hug and kiss goodbye and left.

The shop is located on a high street, plenty of parking on the side roads coming off the main street.I did have a shower before the massage, its a tiny little cubicle shower in their kitchen!
 There was another women working there, i think she was a lot older then Lucy, maybe 40 years old.
Not sure if FS is available, not what I’m after at these places. So I didn’t ask. Also it mostly depends on the girl you see.
Have fun lads, be safe and respectful.