Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT in Slough  (Read 1965 times)

007delboi

It's actually 2 new Asian (punjabi) WGs in Slough.

I wonder if anyone has tried them out.

External Link/Members Only

[Links fixed by admin]

Offline itesmeforever

New punter here. Was thinking of booking her, any reviews? Wondering if its worth the risk of starting with TOFTT. Or play safe, and get to her after some experience..
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 08:15:09 pm by itesmeforever »

Offline Steely Dan

Seems a risk for a new punter, but your money your choice.  Her AW feedback looks real enough to me - suggests she is somewhat real (which is a start), but hard to know if pics are right and services are real. 

My first punt was pre UKP so equal risk to TOFTT and it worked out.  But there are a few (though not that many) better reviewed girls not to far from her, particularly if you can get to reading or Slough.  Or better still London.

Offline RandomIcono

I've  seen Kaneka (the second one). She was a good punt. She drank on the job and she is quite thin (she said she had pneumonia around Christmas, so she dropped a load of weight). Really good punt, i'd recommend her.

Offline Pontcanna

I saw this girl a few days ago.  She was incredibly thin (she told me she couldn't eat after breaking her jaw.) However she was a good punt and did all I asked. Her place was an absolute tip.
I suspect she got some serious problems and for that reason I wouldn't see her again.