Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New here! Recommendations please  (Read 1768 times)

jasonleics41

Evening all,

New to this forum but not new to the world of punting! Usually I visit parlours or use agencies but recently I discovered adultwork and wondered if any of you could help me with a couple of ladies that caught my eye (I punt in Leicester!)

Also just a quick one, how reliable would you say adultwork ratings are on the women's profiles?

Anyway the ladies that caught my eye:

Vicki vip External Link/Members Only

Avril of leicester External Link/Members Only

X Mandy X External Link/Members Only

Lacie xoxo External Link/Members Only

If I had to make a choice without advice I would be more drawn towards Mandy or Lacie as they have the highest feedback, although Vicki's pictures are stunning too. For some reason it says Avril's feedback is hidden?

I plan to make contact with all 4 ladies to see how good their communication is as well.

Thanks in advance

Jackjones

Welcome pal,

you can find a review of Mandy here done by a very trusted member who will no doubt be able to help you out more.

As for Avril of leicester, something is not right... £110 an hour who does anal with 0 feedback, not even a neutral over 5 months in when she has a body like that seems very wrong.

Offline Lt Shaffer

This could be the thread for you...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50543.0

Mind you, most aren't in Leicester.

Use the search function on UKP and stick in the numbers at the end of the AW link - any mentions of the WG are then listed.

I've not seen any of the girls that you listed but from that list would probably go for Mandy first as she's well reviewed.
Forget Avril, that profile reeks of trouble.

jasonleics41

Thanks for the advice, I have emailed Mandy and Vicki. I decided against Lacie as well as I think she looks bigger than a size 12 (which is my size limit) and she says no OWO in her FAQs

If I do meet one of these ladies this week I will be sure to review them on here.

Thanks for the warm welcomings!  :drinks:

Timmy2

Avril, does not want feedback.... But her body is nothing like the pics - size 14 ish
My first punt... no kissing, ow, attempted fist... anal play
Nice girl, but would not revisit
Raddy

jasonleics41

So with the help of this forum and vetting out the ladies by their communication I decided to go for Mandy and I am meeting her later on today.

Jackjones

Good times, hope you enjoy your self and let us know how it went

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome pal,

you can find a review of Mandy here done by a very trusted member who will no doubt be able to help you out more.

As for Avril of leicester, something is not right... £110 an hour who does anal with 0 feedback, not even a neutral over 5 months in when she has a body like that seems very wrong.

Thanks for that  :hi:

jasonleics41

A big thumbs up from me   :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A big thumbs up from me   :yahoo:

Good to hear someone else had a good time with Mandy.

Can you submit a review on her. It doesn't have to be a long essay, it can be a few lines long.

jasonleics41

I can try, not sure how the reviews work but will have a look for sure  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I can try, not sure how the reviews work but will have a look for sure  :thumbsup:

Similar to how you post in this thread, but instead go into the East Midlands Reviews section and select "New Review" at the top. Then simply type away your report.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=22.0

jasonleics41

Cheers mate, will get onto it now!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator