Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Golightly?  (Read 1043 times)

Offline NIK

Was looking at this one as my return to punting. I know she has positive reports on here. Only her and Chelsea Hart appeal to me locally. There's fuck all to the north of me these days.
However one thing that puts me off, apart from the cost, is having to travel the 50 miles round trip to Nottingham. Simply can't be arsed these days just for a punt. I notice she's available three days this week - one already gone. I was weighing it up as she doesn't seem to be available all that much.
Had just decided against when lo and behold I have suddenly got some work in Nottingham this Wed and Fri - the very two days she is available so have another reason to travel there. I'm afraid owing to finances, past disappointments and declining libido I no longer punt at the drop of hat these days as I so often used to. Instead I have to think very carefully beforehand.
What do we reckon chaps?

Offline j122

Think she's answered it for you......Her dates are now blank mate

Offline j122

Scratch that, there's some there now

Offline NIK

Scratch that, there's some there now

Next bloody week now!  :thumbsdown:

Offline j122

Doh!

Well I was going to recommend Sophie, special offer if booked in advance, but looks like shes might not be available either.
External Link/Members Only

Offline sanjman

I emailed her last Thursday to enquire about this Monday. In fact I said I am available to see her anytime she was free.

Read my message but never bothered to reply.

Offline Taggart

I suspect HG does this as and when required. She was in a job, but then wasnt, but I know trying to pin her down to a day is not easy, so frustration results.

She is worth the effort, slim, not a bad looker (a bit Mylene Klass), a great kissers, takes fingers, gets wet and is an all round decent fck.  Certainly a better option than a Romanian.

Offline Owwhatanight

Was looking at this one as my return to punting. I know she has positive reports on here. Only her and Chelsea Hart appeal to me locally. There's fuck all to the north of me these days.
However one thing that puts me off, apart from the cost, is having to travel the 50 miles round trip to Nottingham. Simply can't be arsed these days just for a punt. I notice she's available three days this week - one already gone. I was weighing it up as she doesn't seem to be available all that much.
Had just decided against when lo and behold I have suddenly got some work in Nottingham this Wed and Fri - the very two days she is available so have another reason to travel there. I'm afraid owing to finances, past disappointments and declining libido I no longer punt at the drop of hat these days as I so often used to. Instead I have to think very carefully beforehand.
What do we reckon chaps?

Go for it......Never mind putting her on your HL

Get her on your list of things to do before you die.