Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai in Leicester  (Read 24849 times)

Offline RedKettle

I fancy a Thai girl for a change - long time since I tried that experience.

Any recommendations in East Midlands?

Seen this one on AW who looks OK, although not be on there long.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline misterjt111

She's got a decent rack!  Most Thai girls charge £70/120 so she's a little cheaper which is a bonus.  I have seen;

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Decent flat with parking directly outside.  I booked 30 mins and did CIM, owo, mouth fucking, anal... The lot.  Fit Thai girl with big tits, can't go wrong.  Other people have mentioned problems with this group with bait and switch, I haven't though.  If you did opt for her it'd be pretty obvious if it's her you are seeing or not due to the big tattoo on her arm!

Offline RedKettle

Thanks - she looks great and have added to me HL

punterguy

+1 for the hotlist  :thumbsup:

candy says she's 36b on profile? they look bigger than that!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:44:18 am by punterguy »

CovSam

You sure she is not a Thai boy whose had one of those transgender operation?????

Offline misterjt111

Just to add a bit to his topic, I called Lucy - the girl originally mentioned and although her rate is £50 per half hour however she does not do CIM, anal nor does she have uniforms.  In half hour it's a one cum session, any more is £10 extra. So her profile is a bit misleading, given the price though I'm not surprised.

Think I'll pay the bit extra and see candy again

Offline Escobar

Just a bit more info on Thai's in Leicester.

I spotted External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only last night, rather tempted. Here for the week by the looks of it. FB from all around the UK.

I've also visited External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only about 5/6 times in the past. They change girls weekly (can be repetitive). One or two have come across a bit 'robotic' but on the whole I've had good experiences. As far as I am aware kissing tends to be a no, and OWO is generally an extra £10 on the £90 hour. Sort of a last minute/local/thai craving/impulse go to for me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good to see a Thai Thread for the Leicester area  :thumbsup:

Keep it up guys. I know there are a few more East Mids members who are into Thai women.

Please continue to add to this same thread, as it becomes very handy to have all the information in one long thread.

Offline misterjt111

I did check June out too but after looking again today at her pictures, she looks a bit like an actual dwarf in some photos!  Might just be the little boots she's wearing. If anyone does it has seen her please let me know if she's Warwick Davis size or not please!

Offline Escobar

Went for June.

Little is certainly no exaggeration. I didn't ask exactly how tall she was but I'm 6ft and I'd say she was about peck height. She pulls it off well though and personally for me, I prefer a Thai girl being petite.

I'm not one for writing complete reviews so I'll just put a brief summary here. June gives an enthusiastic service. No mention of a massage whatsoever, before I got to the bed she grabbed the old boy and off she went with great OWO. I spent a fair amount of time returning the favour whilst she thrived around. No nonsense french kissing throughout. The deed was done in numerous positions. I was absolutely bollocksed by the end!

100% worth the money if Thai is your thing. She is in Leicester for the remainder of the week then heading to London for the weekend, before returning to Leicester for next week.

Offline maz98

Are June's boobs real? as I've been burned more than once with thai girls saying their all natural.

Offline Escobar

Offline imran1234

excobar whereabouts is her location?

Offline drjazz

Anyone know of a Thai massage parlour offering more than a. Happy ending?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi
Anyone visited Happy Tugs of Leicester ?

External Link/Members Only

Did you ever visit Happy Tugs in Leicester?  We never heard from you in over 2 years.

Offline Lt Shaffer

Looks like Happy Tugs isn't happily tugging anymore either!  Great name that.

You can do a lot worse than New Thai House on St James Street..

Full service is on offer but I wouldn't know about protection and the like.

Offline imran1234

best place for a thai massage is lu at tip thai massage on welford road. She is an older lady but the most skillful at building up the excitment and delivering to the max! Tell her imran sent you!

Offline Escobar

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:31:01 pm by Escobar »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Forgot to mention. A Leicester Thai Thread has already been started:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42344.0

Offline drjazz

i didn't get a chance to visit happy tugs, any thoughts about Thai Angels on Narborough  road  ?

Offline allross

Just to add to Tip Thai. I have been there many times and I have found the services on offer vary by massuese, the mood they are in, and the room you are in. A couple of the rooms have pretty thin walls that don't reach the ceiling, while the back room is the most private and comfortable. At Tip Lue and Nancy have both offered FS along with a couple of others I have not seen for a while, while Ann may do (but not with me sadly), and have never not been offered HE there. Usual tip for HE IS £20 with more for topless etc if girl offers it.

Kinnaree Thai on Narborough raod seams to offer 1 room for massage and 1 for FS. Only been there once and don't like having to wait outside and ring bell on very busy road.

Chinese massage place on King Richards road often has Thai masseues as well as Chinese. Similar pricing to Tip and high turnover of staff which leads to hugely variable service. Seam to change staff every 2 weeks and never been offered FS there but often b2b. The owner Amy is great, but doesn't seam to work when I visit.

Fianally a load more ads on Gumtree- does anybody have any info on Keaw Thai, SuNin, Karn, Mai Thai, Jantira, Maya or Lux Thai?

Billy A 65

Been to SunIn Spa Fosse Rd Sth a few times.   Decent massage for £40 for 1 hour.   HE available for small tip £20 ish.   For bit extra you can get a bit more touching and naked B2B towards the end of the hour.   There seems to be no set fees for the extras bit of a haggle on the day.   the girls are not stunners but good enough for a relaxing hour.  Never been offered FS or asked for it.    Shower available if you wish.

mangodainty

I've been to both Mai Tai & Lux Thai - both give excellent massage but are totally straight.

SuNin and Tip Thai are my favourites as both massage you on the floor which I prefer to a table.

circusbizarre

When ever I come to Leicester for work I always use leicesterthaimassageparlour.co.uk , different girl every week but had some fun times.

They can provide an assisted bath , 2 girl service etc

Def a favourite of mine

willey

Fianally a load more ads on Gumtree- does anybody have any info on Keaw Thai, SuNin, Karn, Mai Thai, Jantira, Maya or Lux Thai?
[/quote

Does anyone have any information on or experience with Karn?

W

Offline Ramrod

I have tried Maya traditional thai massage, there was other girl as well working with Maya. My preference is massage to HR.

Massage was satisfactory and sensual.

I normally try hard not to become hard to gauge and and have a bit of thrill if HR is offered.  Massage was so sensual I was already hard when asked to turn over.

She is attractive with smooth skin all over. Very sensual massage, she was rubbing her panties/crotch lightly over my bum when massaging my back.       

Offline H_P1980

yes i want know about karn too, if she offer HR or any other services. does anyone know or had any experience with louisa near tudor road, if she offers any extras?
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat who's ignoring site ethos.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline H_P1980

does anyone know whether SuNin offer FS?

mangodainty

Don't know about Karn. Louisa is totally straight.

SuNin only a HE establishment. If you want FS their 'sister' shop Kinnaree Thai on Narborough Road will oblige.

Offline Stickitin

Don't know about Karn. Louisa is totally straight.

SuNin only a HE establishment. If you want FS their 'sister' shop Kinnaree Thai on Narborough Road will oblige.

Decent massage and HE at sunin or not?

mangodainty

Decent massage and HE at sunin or not?

Most of the girls do give a good massage, but they do change quite regularly.

Offline jayuk99

ive had a hollywood wax done from karn when she was at sawadee in syston few years ago

Most of the girls do give a good massage, but they do change quite regularly.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:30:04 am by jayuk99 »

Offline jayuk99

Nareen owns the estanblishment now but her HE doesnt go lower thn £30. She spanks for free which is good. but not worth the £30.

Might be tempted to go back today and see if there are any new slim girls in there

Offline H_P1980

Hi, does anyone know if lue from tip offers full sex or anyone else at tip?

Offline allross

Many at Tip offer FS, including Lue. Or at least she did in the past.

Offline jayuk99

Sunin is a waste of time, no decent girls - Nareen on reception is a owner best one there but your better off saving your money.
Kinnaree is on he main road so i just stay await from that,

Offline jayuk99

I havent been TIP Thai for a year or so, is the Lu the older lady or the smaller younger lady. Any other decent ones to look for,

masked-vigilante

Happy to see the "thai" post in this section !! Man!! so much relieved. I have been inactive on the forum lately but here is my review. I have been going for one girl and one girl only as i found her very ,how do i say it, arousing and attractive. I'm talking about CANDY.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. been with her at least half a dozen times. once or twice there was communication misunderstanding with her punter ( the call goes to her punter who will take an appointment for her, as she doent speak more english etc etc) so every damn time i had no correction she made me try new positions and i loved it. Never have i left without smile after being with her. Complitely satisfactory service. Does OWO , BJ , Anal and GFE quite skillfully. But she has moved to B'ham now. So now i'm keeping my eye on HOT DIANE.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Will decide soon whether or not i go for her. If anyone has been with HOT DIANE please let me know.
Thanks.

Billy A 65

Visited Tip Thai recently.   Easy to find and easy parking foc in side streets nearby.   Paid £35 for 1 hr massage.   Offered HR for £30 but nothing else on menu.    Would have paid a bit more for some view of flesh but girl declined.    Good massage but the girl a little uninterested in proceedings, not sensual in any way but very relaxing.  Saw Jenny (no choices offered) lovely looking slim thai girl early 20's.  It seems to be hit and miss on what service you get offered.

masked-vigilante

Have sent a booking request to Hot Diane for this Sunday. Hope she replies. Long time since i had something on my plate. :lol: Finally something to relieve my stress. Let's see how it turns out. Fingers crossed.  :D Will keep you posted.   :)

Offline allross

Visited Tip Thai recently.   Easy to find and easy parking foc in side streets nearby.   Paid £35 for 1 hr massage.   Offered HR for £30 but nothing else on menu.    Would have paid a bit more for some view of flesh but girl declined.    Good massage but the girl a little uninterested in proceedings, not sensual in any way but very relaxing.  Saw Jenny (no choices offered) lovely looking slim thai girl early 20's.  It seems to be hit and miss on what service you get offered.

£30 is taking the piss. Has always been £20. Really think the place is going downhill as atitudes in there are pretty bad, and service not what is was. Hope they turn it around.

Steptoe

New Thai place opening in Leicester tomorrow (Sunday 3rd)  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ignore the daft AWork "alert" notice. These folk are friends of mine (in the nicest possible sense) and totally genuine.

Unfortunately I have no plan to visit Leicester ---- but may well have to think of one

Step

Steptoe

Humm - looks like Awork have wiped the girls site off their system

The AW "be careful" warning was shown on her new profile and they wanted full verification or they said they would remove her.

I THINK I know why - the photos she used to register were already on the web (Vivastreet - Nottingham) which is where she worked before. Bugger AW!

Girl was understandably very reluctant to send anyone (as AW wanted) copy of her (UK!!!) passport or her face photo also showing the AW ref number --- she probably did not realise that pic can be hidden from general viewing. 

Looks like I may have to go to Leicester anyway to help her sort it all out.  That visit will at least have some benefits  ;)

Step