Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orientals in Leicester any recommendations ?  (Read 1115 times)

Offline hypersexual

Hi guys,

I will be working in Leicester next month and would like to visit a Japanese/ Korean or Chinese (not Thai) WG or two while there. Nothing really came up in search so I was wondering if you locals know of any ?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Hypersexual, Woodie, thehumblepunter and Pike
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline woodie

A search of AW came up blank on Japanese and Korean in Leicester, one content only profile for Chinese , VS has a few but we all know how reliable VS is  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Hypersexual, Woodie, thehumblepunter and Pike
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online jc1971

J_Chen. Slim Chinese woman who is very good at her job. I reviewed her 3.9.19. Her profile is set to 'distribute only' at present but can confirm she is still working

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
J_Chen. Slim Chinese woman who is very good at her job. I reviewed her 3.9.19. Her profile is set to 'distribute only' at present but can confirm she is still working

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260572.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online jc1971

The above links do not work. They are for her old profile. The one on my 2019 review does work
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 07:11:14 pm by jc1971 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The above links do not work. They are for her old profile. The one on my 2019 review does work

External Link/Members Only

Currently set to Content Creator.

Offline scouting

Not had the pleasure but:
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link ekimnik, some good unblurred photos. Also leads to this External Link/Members Only

Online jc1971

A good find. I can confirm the pics are of her, are recent and non airbrushed

Online jc1971

No, she is definitely Chinese.

Offline scouting

Can anyone advise how you see the extended profile and premium pictures on adultseek? Is it just a case of registering an account or are there further steps and/or payment required?