Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your best or worst East Mids punt of 2020  (Read 2290 times)

Online alftupper

We had one of these threads last year, and lthough there has been less punting this year, it has still been going on. So here are my choices

My first punt of the year was by far the worst. When I reviewed her she was calling herself LittleEnglishChloe23, now she's calling herself Naught EnglishKady69, can't believe she's improved.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best punt was between BustyMay90 and AngelaSinns. Although she's been around the East Mids for awhile this was my first time seeing Angela, and I have to admit she gave me the best bj I have ever had, so got my vote.

Offline Stickitin

Pam..........Pam of my hand on both counts.

Online mr.bluesky

Don't punt much in the east midlands but my best punt of the year without doubt was my recent visit to Victoria House in Lutterworth to see Zoe.  :hi:

Online jc1971

I had an exceptional punt with 'Precious Lady' Really excellent GFE. See my review

Offline NervousJ

My suprised best punt was with Nana Thai... :yahoo:

My fittest punt was with Abi Ren... :dancegirl: what a bod.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 05:38:32 pm by NervousJ »

Offline gbyld87

Best booking - I can't decide between Amanda_Foxwell, Sweet_emily x and xfemme fatalex.  All three absolutely superb.

Offline sam vimes

My worst was Ivy in Derby not terrible just plain weird.

Best by a mile was Feisty lil slut just wow.

Offline Charliehutton

Only 11 new girls this year, with this girl the cream of the crop:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Simon_9000

Best booking - I can't decide between Amanda_Foxwell, Sweet_emily x and xfemme fatalex.  All three absolutely superb.

+1 for Amanda although she was my one and only punt this year, pre lockdown. Does that count?  :unknown:

Have to say, I've seen Sweet Emily's AW profile and she looks hot! Read your review gbyld87 and now definitely on the 2021 to do list ... when c19 f's off or I get the vaccine.

Offline rbtgrr

Nina_GFE

Seen twice pre lockdown. Haven't seen anyone else.
Extremely happy both times and Nina will also be the next one.
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Buttons

Nina_GFE

Seen twice pre lockdown. Haven't seen anyone else.
Extremely happy both times and Nina will also be the next one.

Oh shit. She looks right up my street. Why haven’t I noticed her before??? On the list to see when I get the chance  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

Only 11 new girls this year, with this girl the cream of the crop:

As was pointed out on an earlier thread by you Charlie Emma looks absolutely stunning. Unfortunately she does not appear on the rota at the moment.  One I would definitely make an effort to see.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 03:18:01 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online mr.bluesky

As was pointed out on an earlier thread by you Charlie Emma looks absolutely stunning. Unfortunately she does not appear on the rota at the moment.  One I would definitely make an effort to see.

Now showing on mondays rota  :yahoo:

Offline Dalian690

My best has to be Sylvia Sweet at Aroma Barwell.

Offline rbtgrr

Oh shit. She looks right up my street. Why haven’t I noticed her before??? On the list to see when I get the chance  :hi:

Only I'm locked down I would not hesitate to see her again myself, especially when I see her latest photos.
Unfortunately life sucks at the moment for most of us.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 01:44:24 pm by rbtgrr »
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Agree on femme.

Really must try to visit emily

Offline Jason de Culo

Haven’t punted as much for obvious reasons but the incredible Kylie-Marie was a highlight (first time seeing her after years of interest in doing so) External Link/Members Only

I too had a weird meet with Ivy (who’s now quit). It was fun, just a lot of Covid restrictions. The only shit punt was one which didn’t happen - Kylies new duo partner Kaycie-Marie (who’s been around for ages if she’s who I think she is) Set up a meeting with me and then went radio silent on the day. So it never actually happened. Oh well... External Link/Members Only

Let’s hope next year is more eventful in a good way!

Offline Captainhowdy666

For me it’s gotta be delicious_jessica01, a well know girl in Leicester.

Incredible body, no rush, fun service at a great price.

Offline Steely Dan

For me it’s gotta be delicious_jessica01, a well know girl in Leicester.

Incredible body, no rush, fun service at a great price.
A review would be welcome.

Offline Stongwee53

Not punted much 4 i think in total but the best by far looking back was sash cummings( see my review). Think when things calm down id like to go back for a second experience of her. Theres a few others id like to see this year if things allow. Starting with a good massage

Online RedKettle

Well not very many to choose from!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270962.0

This was a review from the start of the year which was a good punt - however a later meeting with the same young lady (where she was somewhat sub as requested) was really good and the best of the year by far.  Probably a contender for best punt in any year to be fair.  She is a very strong character so the sub twist added something special to the meeting.

Would have seen her a lot this year without this pandemic business.

Only had a handful of punts this year and all were decent so not fair to select one as the worst!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well not very many to choose from!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270962.0

This was a review from the start of the year which was a good punt - however a later meeting with the same young lady (where she was somewhat sub as requested) was really good and the best of the year by far.  Probably a contender for best punt in any year to be fair.  She is a very strong character so the sub twist added something special to the meeting.

Would have seen her a lot this year without this pandemic business.

Only had a handful of punts this year and all were decent so not fair to select one as the worst!

Her OLD Profile

Her NEW Profile

Does she tour the East Mids?

Online RedKettle

Her OLD Profile

Her NEW Profile

Does she tour the East Mids?

My bad. No she does not, I got carried away thinking about my few punts this year and forgot the location!

That said she was about to tour Nottingham but it was stopped because of Covid, so perhaps in the future.

Online j122

My bad. No she does not, I got carried away thinking about my few punts this year and forgot the location!

That said she was about to tour Nottingham but it was stopped because of Covid, so perhaps in the future.

She's done East Mids before, has a cpl of reviews for it against old profile.

Online MajorPayne

Best punt not only for 2020 but the whole time I've been punting.

Charmain and Zoe duo.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280641.0