Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Magic Candy  (Read 4297 times)

Offline bobby_dizzler

Not loads of info, more historic than particularly up to date. Anyone have any recent feedback:?
External Link/Members Only

I see she's touring parts of the East Mids and I'm a little intrigued. Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but I can't see how to post in the TS section.

Offline foobarbaz

Holy cow, I hope she tours in London too.

Offline jon22992

I'm in the east Midlands doing some work actually, may message her to see how far she's from me and punt her. She's got some good rates.

Offline winkywanky

Her Twitter is very naughty...just the kind of thing to drag you in... :cool:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Saw her in Bristol about 5 years ago so cannot really give you recent feedback.

Offline foobarbaz

I’d wish for less belly, but still quite a babe

Offline princerico

Saw her in Bristol about 5 years ago so cannot really give you recent feedback.

i saw her about 6 years ago, my first ts. Decent punt.

Offline Discoballs

If she tours London I'll have a punt with her. Saw her last year in Birmingham and she was a blonde and looked  as hot as hell . No mistake though she's! A big girl , she's no skinny Minny and from what I recall quite tall . She's got a strange voice too,  polish but quite husky .

Offline Dj142

Yep been with here. Good coms. Gfe experience with cum for 150 for the hour. Dick isn't huge if you like big dicks but it wasn't tiny like some of the Asians. Mutual sucking etc. Standard gfe stuff. I don't get topped so no idea if she tops but does bottom. Overall I'd reccomend. I saw her about a year and a half ago pre corona.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I’d wish for less belly, but still quite a babe

What belly!!?? are you looking at a different pic to me?
I'd be more worried she's got a bigger cock than me!!!

Offline Chrispy

Looks hot if you vist her look forward to your review

Offline majorlazeruk

Her twitter said that she was stabbed in early Dec. Not sure if this is true or not. Some TS's are such drama queens.

Offline Drlurve

She was stabbed in December - at her flat and apparently they have the guy on attempted murder. Her Twitter feed shows pics of her recovering that are clearly authentic. On top of that, she lost one of her closest TS friends (Dana) a few months ago to complications after weight-loss surgery, so she's had quite the year. (She's on my list for TS Cherry-popping - hence the interest)

Offline majorlazeruk

Anyone can post a pic and claim anything.
Don't believe everything that's posted, especially from a prostitute lol

If it's real then of course that's a terrible thing to happen, but if this happened recently and she's back working already I'm skeptical.

Offline lamboman

If it's real then of course that's a terrible thing to happen, but if this happened recently and she's back working already I'm skeptical.

Bit harsh I doubt anyone would go to that much trouble.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Reallytired86

Bit harsh I doubt anyone would go to that much trouble.

Yep, also this sort of thing isn’t as uncommon as people may think it is, there are some real weirdos out there.

Offline Taggart

FFS. Give her a break. 🙈🙈🙈. Look at the pics of her - that’s A&E.
Not all service providers tell porkies.

Offline Dj142

From the times I've met her she's always seemed genuine and I've had a good time. She's definitely in my top three meets.

Offline Jaymes

Where’s it says she’s touring East Mids? Always thought she was a Birmingham resident.

Offline MrRaunchy2

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290428.0

See my recent review. She's based in Birmingham and I would definitely recommend.

Offline Mattygibbsy

Not loads of info, more historic than particularly up to date. Anyone have any recent feedback:?

I see she's touring parts of the East Mids and I'm a little intrigued. Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but I can't see how to post in the TS section.

She is on my wish list. Just a tad too far but I have wanted to see her for ages. Just something about her. Every review I’ve read it’s been good. Although a couple have said she is taller and more masculine body than you think but still obviously sexy. New uploaded photos

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only