Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning: naughtynat Loughborough .... scamming bitch duo  (Read 955 times)

splodger69

The scamming duo are back... new profile and now hidden feedback. Caveat Emptor. Scamming bitch.

External Link/Members Only   :bomb:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:29:22 am by splodger69 »

Miketheknight22

The scamming duo are back... new profile and now hidden feedback. Caveat Emptor. Scamming bitch.

External Link/Members Only   :bomb:

It’s good to see there’s a warning in red at the top of the page making everyone aware that this scammer is not who she seems...

Offline jc1971

Loughborough has an unenviable reputation when it comes to scammers.

Offline Chezzie John

Unless she's just swapped pictures I don't this is the same lass. Nat was skinny and in her late 30's not a size 14 and not 24 years old. I met her years ago

Offline Weyoun

Unless she's just swapped pictures I don't this is the same lass. Nat was skinny and in her late 30's not a size 14 and not 24 years old. I met her years ago

No this isn't that Nat. This is a scammer based out of Shepshed. From what I've heard, punter turns up, asked to pay and then go round to a side door where some meathead is waiting for them. Punter is then threatened to leave etc.

They've been popping up repeatedly for the last few months and read this forum.

Edit: Found the whole story https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197604.0
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 09:13:42 am by Weyoun »

Offline shagmore

Her profile is no longer active, so must have got the message

Offline kingkong69

Yes profile gone.. Hope they don't come back..

Offline American dave

Thank you - I almost booked on Friday but didn't get a reply and went elsewhere (review to come).

Lucky escape... :cool:

seesaw

Funny this one turning up I contacted nat  thinking some thing suspicious about profile, I would not be surprised if it isn't same couple here from a few years back quite prolific in this scam around Loughborough a few years back sounds like to same m.o
Pair of them pushed their luck and both got time and I'm wondering if their back to old tricks as they have been both let out which I can confirm as I've seen them around Loughborough. See link

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8751.msg129593#msg129593

seesaw

This is the one that scammed me all those years back, nice change of name but serial fantasist, very clever she knows how to draw you in, tells you every thing you want to hear. But I say has problems. The fella is quite a sizeable bloke with visable tattoos. 
External Link/Members Only

splodger69

This is the one that scammed me all those years back, nice change of name but serial fantasist, very clever she knows how to draw you in, tells you every thing you want to hear. But I say has problems. The fella is quite a sizeable bloke with visable tattoos. 
External Link/Members Only

She is obviously using an several names!! External Link/Members Only ..she is the bitch who scammed me several years ago..and is still scamming in Loughborough   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 10:14:32 pm by splodger69 »

seesaw

Yep change of name from Robyn Driscoll and he was Wayne hardy. Both each had kids. Great role models ! The conclusion is then even though they've done time they're back up to old tricks. A leopard never changes its spots is very true.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 12:40:24 pm by seesaw »