Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Betty from Olina - Edgware Road  (Read 1328 times)

Offline hypoviser

This was my first booking with Olina’s since I’d first perused their website years ago.

I came to a block of flats in Edgware road. At the room, Betty lets me in and I can see how pretty the she is. She has a lot of nice curves in the right places and pretty big but not that well done tits. She was very playful with me throughout and I loved her attitude. She was a little doughy, and is bigger than most Thais.

First, we started with a shower.. she washed my arsehole really thoroughly and I didn’t realize what that was for until a bit later hee hee. We dry up and head back to the bedroom. She gives a really nice bj (uncovered of course), and then promptly pauses and asks me to go on all fours. I was like.. is she teasing me? She then proceeded to kiss my thighs, reaching over for my arsehole. I was like “what are you doing?” And she explains to me that she was about to give me a rimjob. I thought it would be really weird since my arse is a little hairy, I just told her to skip the rimjob and just blow me hahah.well, she delivered a fine bj. I got to enjoy intercourse with her in a few different positions. I then stopped, took out my ding dong, removed the condom and then shot a days worth of pent up cum into her mouth.

It was nice in the end, but I didn’t really feel enough chemistry with her to return. I think she is good and a lot of people will like her, so I’ll rate this as a positive.

External Link/Members Only