Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Viki - South Quay  (Read 2079 times)

68 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6286934) (66 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline FITFORWHAT

Profile: External Link/Members Only

1 hour, £150 incall at South Quay
Services: OWO, 69, protected sex various positions, LFK

I saw Viki earlier this month, I arranged over WhatsApp and comms were smooth. I arrived at South Quay on time and it was pretty straightforward to find the location. You get sent a video of how to enter the flat and get to the lifts. Concierge didn't even look up so I wouldn't worry about him quizzing you....

Viki opened the door whilst being behind it, perhaps trying to hide from prying eyes. She was in a robe with red lingerie underneath. I thought she looked great, she is really petite, I couldn't tell if her breasts were fake I think they are natural but maybe wrong and I didn't ask anyway.

Paperwork sorted I had a shower and freshed up with some mouthwash she had. I thought the flat was fine, I wouldn't say it is luxury,  so if you are very fussy then it may not suit but I am not and I have lived in worse flats for half my life.

When I came out the shower Viki showed me her very tight bum and then we immediately started with OWO, LFK and 69. She has a great little pussy and it was nice to get stuck in  there. We moved on to sex in various positions, she is very tight and for some reason it really did it for me. I lasted a lot shorter than I normally do.

After a quick break and chit chat we went for round 2 and again she was great. There was one moment when she was on top and it seemed like she was trying to fuck me to death which was pretty thrilling. Round 2 was the same result as round 1 with me finishing in the bag in what was a quick time for me.

I realised I probably had about 10 minutes to spare after round 2 and we had a chat and I got showered and dressed. I am sure I could have stayed a bit longer but it was late and I felt pretty spent.

I found her really nice personality wise and it was easy to speak to her. She is fun too and seems like a genuinely nice person. The sex was great.

Strong positive for me. I don't punt that much but I definitely would go back.