Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara/Amanda  (Read 1174 times)

Roy008

Hi Guys

This is a very late review but I really had to share it as it was one of my best punts. I met a girl by the name of Sara claiming to be English ( I doubt it though) in Northwood Hills near Harrow. From head to toe the girl was perfect, she was blonde, curvy and very beautiful. I was immediately so hard that I didn't require a blowjob and started with some pussy licking, she had a perfect bum so started with doggy, then sufrboarded her. When I was completely satisfied, I asked her to be on the top for a cowgirl position. She was very complying and did all that I asked for, ultimately I came and we had short chat post that. I am unable to find that girl now apparently she is active in London right now and might have increased her charges. The last I heard was that she is either operating from Paddington or some place near Bond Street, if any one can provide me her link or the number I will owe you for life. Attached herewith is her pic may be someone can recognise :)

Thanks a lot guys

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Hi Guys

This is a very late review but I really had to share it as it was one of my best punts. I met a girl by the name of Sara claiming to be English ( I doubt it though) in Northwood Hills near Harrow. From head to toe the girl was perfect, she was blonde, curvy and very beautiful. I was immediately so hard that I didn't require a blowjob and started with some pussy licking, she had a perfect bum so started with doggy, then sufrboarded her. When I was completely satisfied, I asked her to be on the top for a cowgirl position. She was very complying and did all that I asked for, ultimately I came and we had short chat post that. I am unable to find that girl now apparently she is active in London right now and might have increased her charges. The last I heard was that she is either operating from Paddington or some place near Bond Street, if any one can provide me her link or the number I will owe you for life. Attached herewith is her pic may be someone can recognise :)

Thanks a lot guys

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link  :unknown:

GRIS comes up with 2 hits!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 12:29:25 am by The_Don »

Offline baranabus96

You posted on the Amanda review asking if it was her, I have to ask - did you just save her photo but not the name or any contact details?

Roy008

Hi Mate

It was an incall and she was just one of the girls who worked there temporarily for one day. I have followed up with them, but she is no longer available with them and they do not have any information on her. But what they have definitely told me is that she is working independently (may be charging more because she is that good) and could be around Paddington or Bond Street. But I really can't get a hold of her as she is not using any of her old pics I guess. The pic that I have downloaded was from her original post on Vivastreet. Do let me know if you get any info..

Thanks

Offline Hobbit

Hi Mate

It was an incall and she was just one of the girls who worked there temporarily for one day. I have followed up with them, but she is no longer available with them and they do not have any information on her. But what they have definitely told me is that she is working independently (may be charging more because she is that good) and could be around Paddington or Bond Street. But I really can't get a hold of her as she is not using any of her old pics I guess. The pic that I have downloaded was from her original post on Vivastreet. Do let me know if you get any info..

Thanks

What's the point of posting a review if you don't have a link or details on how to contact her? :dash:

Offline baranabus96

Hi Mate

Thanks

i'm 99.99%sure it isn't amanda.

different nationality, hair colour, skin tone, place she lives, tattoos, her tits look completely different and most noticeably she has a different face.