Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen 'Sensual Paris' in Croydon?  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Pablo_Escobar

Hello guys,

I saw this profile awhile back and thought, it has to go on my 'to do' list. Then got distracted as we do and forgot about it. This morning my senses have come back to me... and I was wondering if any of you gents have ever.

Any feedback? I'll be TOFTT later this week anyway, but just wanted to know your thoughts/experiences beforehand that's all.

Cheers!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

I visit family in Croydon regularly and she has popped up during searches.
Her profile is 3 years old but yet she only has 11 ratings feedback which makes me wary.
DD tits, body to body massage.
I would love that.  :P

Offline pumps

Hello guys,

I saw this profile awhile back and thought, it has to go on my 'to do' list. Then got distracted as we do and forgot about it. This morning my senses have come back to me... and I was wondering if any of you gents have ever.

Any feedback? I'll be TOFTT later this week anyway, but just wanted to know your thoughts/experiences beforehand that's all.

Cheers!!!

External Link/Members Only

TOFTT?  have you even bothered todo a search?  :sarcastic:

IIRC Punther said he had a good time with her.

I tried to book her a couple of times last year or the year before myself and never got anywhere with her....waster IMO
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 04:44:12 pm by pumps »

Offline Pablo_Escobar

Hey pumps....
i did try a search or two with different searches on this site and via google and didn't find a thing on her. Sorry dude. Mia culpa mia culpa i guess.

Well i managed to get a reply from her. Will be seeing her tomo afternoon and will let you know.

Offline pumps

Hey pumps....
i did try a search or two with different searches on this site and via google and didn't find a thing on her. Sorry dude. Mia culpa mia culpa i guess.

Well i managed to get a reply from her. Will be seeing her tomo afternoon and will let you know.

Try searching the AW ID number only next time

I hope you have a good time & I expect too see a full and detailed review from ya  ;)   :thumbsup:

Online peter jb

Not sure she's your type pumps as she has tiny arse and hips 😂
I saw her couple of times 2 years ago - left review on fbsm site.
Tony mind she had cracking body with all over tan . Not a great massage, and fake tits, and at time she did naked b2b, but now charging £10 extra for this. The flat is in waddon- nice , clean , modern with nice shower and atmosphere .
I stopped going when I turned up to pre arranged booking and got stood up with no reply or apology. A few days later texted to say sorry she had been hung over . Couldn't go back after this. But if you haven't seen her it's worth a try , esp with that body for that price .  I wish I had seen her when she was offering full service with anal - boy that would have been good !!