Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balance-Sheldon-Four Hands  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Jasonk71

Has anybody been to the above place & had a four hander with Jun Jun & Lily? If so what was it like?

Offline shed

Haven't had that experience. But probably like yourself have seen them both individually. Your enquiry has me thinking. Be looking for the hour at 40+40+ approx 60x2 for everything they offer.Aound approx 200 notes for the hour for pure filth of fun. They would negotiate a slightly better price I am sure. I may consider that at some point
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 08:47:40 pm by shed »

Offline Leviyung

I had one with lily , not sure who the other one was .  Was only decent , they spoke a lot . The first girl sucked me off with clingfilm strangely then Lilly took charge . So I doubt a sandwich bj is in the question

Offline Jasonk71

I had one with lily , not sure who the other one was .  Was only decent , they spoke a lot . The first girl sucked me off with clingfilm strangely then Lilly took charge . So I doubt a sandwich bj is in the question
Lily & JJ both do owo

Offline mancsguy1975

The first girl sucked me off with clingfilm strangely then Lilly took charge .

Not sure if being turned into a shrinkwrapped sausage is my idea of fun, but there we go  :unknown: :D

Offline Leviyung

Lily & JJ both do owo

Is that during a 4 hander ? If so I may give it another go . Do you if they offer a double bj?

Offline Jasonk71

Is that during a 4 hander ? If so I may give it another go . Do you if they offer a double bj?

I've been told that they both do owo during a four hander

Offline Leviyung

I've been told that they both do owo during a four hander

Only had it once tbf & that was my exp from it

Offline Maiba

I visited this place last week but didn't get a massage (as I was just enquiring/checking out the area) and the lady who I met, while smiley and nice, was quite old and didn't really do anything for me. Are Jun Jun and Lily the (relatively) younger masseueses there, and the recommended options?

I understand that everyone there is probably going to be older than me, not expecting to find a model all of a sudden haha- I just wondered if people were familiar with the rotation.

Offline Hoping

Both Lily and Jun Jun are there most of the time.  If they aren't there they are usually at Erdington.  If you ring before hand (advisory) you can ask who is working.  Don't ask what services are on offer although most SPs who work here offer a great service.  The more you go the better they get to know you.  If the boss is around you will pay £40 on arrival to him/her.  Parking is easy in front of the shop.

Offline Roadster

Both Lily and Jun Jun are there most of the time.  If they aren't there they are usually at Erdington.  If you ring before hand (advisory) you can ask who is working.  Don't ask what services are on offer although most SPs who work here offer a great service.  The more you go the better they get to know you.  If the boss is around you will pay £40 on arrival to him/her.  Parking is easy in front of the shop.

Which Erdington place is that?  Cotton Lane?  Station Road?

Cheers

Offline Jasonk71

Which Erdington place is that?  Cotton Lane?  Station Road?

Cheers
CL