Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Waxing  (Read 1709 times)

Offline ronthebrummie

Morning guy
Anybody know of a male waxing salon legit preferably

Offline happyending

I saw a lady many years ago who rented a room in this guys place and it seems he's still operating
External Link/Members Only

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I saw a lady many years ago who rented a room in this guys place and it seems he's still operating

Yes I’ve had a wax there, very good set up, a nice guy too. I’ve also been to Indigo Beauty in the JQ, Ian is the better option of the two IMHO.

Offline Flashman27272

I had a full cock and balls wax at the Mens Salon on Chester Road streetly a  couple of weeks ago. Proper legit place and the woman running it knows her stuff. I deffo reccomend it.

Offline shed

I had a full cock and balls wax at the Mens Salon on Chester Road streetly a  couple of weeks ago. Proper legit place and the woman running it knows her stuff. I deffo reccomend it.

What did she charge and is it called "the men's salon"?

Online Punterperson1971

People have given reviews of legit places in the past just to give people a heads up maybe you should do the same as you’ve been here 5 years almost

Offline l1mpd1ck

Julie reviewed on here for massage has also advertised male grooming in the past but I can't see a current ad for that

Offline shed

Julie reviewed on here for massage has also advertised male grooming in the past but I can't see a current ad for that

Seems she has just increased her one hour price to now £55 just for the massage

Offline Flashman27272

What did she charge and is it called "the men's salon"?
[/quote

I think it was about 60]