Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone PM me hotels  (Read 641 times)

Offline YoungBrum

That I can easily do an outcall booking to? I placed a RB and got a reply from a girl who only does outcalls saying if I'd do an outcall she'd do it.

In Birmingham or Derby please, thank you

Offline Matium

Hotels are up to you.

Basically, they depend on how much you can afford.

If you want to keep it cheap, try the chain hotels: Ibis, Premier Inn, Travel Lodge

Offline acorn50

Try booking.com and you will get a good idea of the spread of hotels and what they might cost you.

Offline YoungBrum

I'm not looking for the price of hotels, that isn't an issue. I did a google search on this topic and on this forum and PNet the people say not to name hotels because they might see and clamp down. What I'm looking for are hotels that don't have measures in place that would make it difficult for a WG to get in and out without any hassle. Thanks

Offline acorn50

IBIS Hotel near Hippodrome Theatre and Premier Apartments in centre of Birmingham allow you to ghost pass reception to lifts without too much inspection from those on the desk.  If you book in first and arrange to meet girl outside it is fairly easy to waltz into foyer and walk to the lifts in both of these as I have found out.