Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM with DFK  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Zeekay

Havent punted for a while but have been lurking around and cant seem to find any FBSM which includes DFK or even light kissing. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Zeekay

punter1088

theres a girl called lauren in jewlery quarter, lots of reviews for her,

Offline oldmanking

Havent punted for a while but have been lurking around and cant seem to find any FBSM which includes DFK or even light kissing. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Zeekay

in my own experience, several of the chinese fbsm girls will kiss.... some even allow dfk, but as ever with those places, it's down to the girl you get, and not on the menu as such.

Offline Cryton123

Definitely see Lauren in Birmingham. Great looking girl, French Kissing and she’s a really good laugh. Good massage too. (See my review)  :hi:

Offline db751

Thai Star, Nuneaton.

I've been twice, the first girl didn't but the second did.

Offline rajpat12

theres a girl called lauren in jewlery quarter, lots of reviews for her,

I emailed Lauren today re the french kissing as wanted clarification cos she doesn't list it on her profile.
She said she used to do it at her discretion so not with everyone but she doesn't offer it anymore.
It's a dealbreaker for me thus my reason for asking her to clarify.
Hope that helps

Offline Cryton123

I emailed Lauren today re the french kissing as wanted clarification cos she doesn't list it on her profile.
She said she used to do it at her discretion so not with everyone but she doesn't offer it anymore.
It's a dealbreaker for me thus my reason for asking her to clarify.
Hope that helps

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup: Shame she no longer offers kissing as I was planning on revisiting. I probably won’t bother now  :thumbsdown: