Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: : Pakistani Somaya bit confusing?  (Read 2769 times)

Offline kingkong69

Saw this really good looking Asian girl on AW but bit confusing about her services She's  like a doing a straight forward tantic massage service but it's got penetration in your likes??  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Saw this really good looking Asian girl on AW but bit confusing about her services She's  like a doing a straight forward tantic massage service but it's got penetration in your likes??  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You need to read her ad again.

More info here :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153239.0
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 09:09:00 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline mrescobar

Well she has a few reviews on here, which say she has limted services and she is clear about that, but it depends if that is sufficient for your needs.

She does sound like vfm for £50, go on you know you want to.

Offline azrael

Thats surrayai, if you like being bossed about she's definately for you. One thing though read her aw page properly, the ditzy mare will cancel your meeting on the spot. But the guys who've seen her say she is vfm  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

She certainly sounds interesting! I'm slightly concerned about the comment about her refusing to see punters on foot! Added to HL anyhow!  :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

She certainly sounds interesting! I'm slightly concerned about the comment about her refusing to see punters on foot! Added to HL anyhow!  :thumbsup:

That was when she was in Dudley. She wanted punters to pull up at her gates.

Venue may have changed.

You can always tell her your Merc is in for a service.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 11:36:53 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline mrescobar

Thats surrayai, if you like being bossed about she's definately for you. One thing though read her aw page properly, the ditzy mare will cancel your meeting on the spot. But the guys who've seen her say she is vfm  :hi:

She looks promising from the photo's but I don't think you should have to jump through hoops for a punt.

Can't believe she's pedestrianicst how dare she

Pepsiii

Don't bother jumping through hoops to see this Pakistani lass, she thinks she's special, trying to take charge of the punt, whilst her pimp sits in the hotel reception.

Offline Littlefoot

You can always tell her your Merc is in for a service.

I could do... But my hoodie might give me away!   :D

Offline kingkong69

Offline kingkong69

Offline azrael

Well the profile gone now :scare:

That just means she's had her fill for now, will pop back up when she's ready

Offline Sexyjatt

I seen her nearly a couple of years ago from the Dudley house, she is quite bossy and starts with a massage then tells you to turn over when she’s ready and wants you to call her names whilst having sex, she gets on top and dictates the pace and position. I’ve got to say it was a enjoyable experience and she’s quite good looking with the nicest pair of tits. I shot my load way too quick tho :-( ... haven’t seen her since as I don’t like hotel in calls.

Offline Jockey

I seen her nearly a couple of years ago from the Dudley house, she is quite bossy and starts with a massage then tells you to turn over when she’s ready and wants you to call her names whilst having sex, she gets on top and dictates the pace and position. I’ve got to say it was a enjoyable experience and she’s quite good looking with the nicest pair of tits. I shot my load way too quick tho :-( ... haven’t seen her since as I don’t like hotel in calls.

+1 to this

To be honest this girl has a experience of her own. If you want a good shag and pound away, shes not for you. This is more a experience as she tells you EVERYTHING to do. Its like some step by step guide to sex. Weird dirty talking or calling her a slut and dirty whore and a '' kanjari '' or ''Gashti''   Asian words for whore.

She also claims to be half jewish....

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve seen her twice but only when she was offering £50 for 30 Mins must say it was different with her talking dirty and dictating the pace too,also very attractive and I too didn’t last long but she is booked up quick when in Walsall.she also doesn’t like texts you must call her told me it goes through her fella who sees the texts.