Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular doing my head in  (Read 3818 times)

Hawkwind71

Don't forget the frequent use of 'of' when they mean 'have' (as in, I would of thought). No!!! It's I would HAVE thought. Have is the possessive verb required -  of is not a verb but a preposition.  E.G. Bottom of the street, top of the hill. Queen of England, etc.  :dash:

Last night after a few pints I was off of my head.  :drinks:

vw

I missed a comma when typing, that doesn't class me as an illiterate.
Wouldn't have considered that.  Illiterate means being unable to read and write.  413 posts probably proves your not.

Its a shame people know where a comma should be but don't know what illiterate means.

slow and low

Wouldn't have considered that.  Illiterate means being unable to read and write.  413 posts probably proves your not.

Its a shame people know where a comma should be but don't know what illiterate means.
Just responding to the fact I was called illiterate, I am well aware what its definition is. All I'm trying to do is put a few posts / reviews on here and have a bit of a crack / banter re punting. Any mistakes please advise. I will give the spell check function a kicking. :dash:

Offline Stapler

Can you put the / next to the letters in future?

Example : Posts/reviews.

..S...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:32:07 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

slow and low

Can you put the / next to the letters in future?

Example : Posts/reviews.

..S...
No.

Offline Stapler

All I'm trying to do is put a few posts / reviews on here and have a bit of a crack / banter re punting.
Any mistakes please advise.

I advised, as requested!  :hi:

..S...

slow and low

Offline winkywanky

Just responding to the fact I was called illiterate, I am well aware what its definition is. All I'm trying to do is put a few posts / reviews on here and have a bit of a crack / banter re punting. Any mistakes please advise. I will give the spell check function a kicking. :dash:

You're obviously a pretty erudite chap, borne out by the fact that you didn't apostrophise (I just made that word up  :D) its when referring to definition  :thumbsup:.

But since you did ask, for the benefit of our Irish members, the spelling for 'crack' in this case is craic (Gaelic word).

I thank you  :hi:  ;).

slow and low

You're obviously a pretty erudite chap, borne out by the fact that you didn't apostrophise (I just made that word up  :D) its when referring to definition  :thumbsup:.

But since you did ask, for the benefit of our Irish members, the spelling for 'crack' in this case is craic (Gaelic word).

I thank you  :hi:  ;).
no problem, using crack as a general term as opposed to the Irish variant. I'll up my game re future posts/reviews. :)

vw

I'll up my game re future posts/reviews. :)
I think they are messing with you, noting wrong with your posts !

slow and low

I think they are messing with you, noting wrong with your posts !
No problem, getting a ribbing now and again part and parcel of being a site member, I'm good with it, goes overboard then I'm fairly sure I will be able to look after myself.  :)

Hawkwind71

No problem, getting a ribbing now and again part and parcel of being a site member, I'm good with it, goes overboard then I'm fairly sure I will be able to look after myself.  :)

We all have had to deal with it. And I am sure I have more to come.  :cool:

Offline Stapler

no problem, using crack as a general term as opposed to the Irish variant. I'll up my game re future posts/reviews. :)

Remember to start a sentence with a capital.

..S...

JIMI1234

I'm sure every post you send is word perfect. Must have been that A level in English that contributed to my illiteracy.

Of course every post i send isn't word perfect. I apologised, and said what I had meant to make clear.
But I apologise only once.
 :hi:

JIMI1234

I'm sure every post you send is word perfect. Must have been that A level in English that contributed to my illiteracy.

ps. Having an A level is the equivalent now of having nothing. Even a bachelor's degree doesn't open doors anymore...

slow and low

Of course every post i send isn't word perfect. I apologised, and said what I had meant to make clear.
But I apologise only once.
 :hi:
Fair enough, no problem.

JIMI1234

Fair enough, no problem.

Lets shake. I started it, in error... You're okay with me man.
Too much back-biting for us to add to it

slow and low

Lets shake. I started it, in error... You're okay with me man.
Too much back-biting for us to add to it
Sounds good to me, shake accepted.