Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - Piccadilly  (Read 609 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

Price paid £35 for 30

They don’t have a site and someone usually cries about that so I’ll post this bit here

Piccadilly Selecta
Great Ancoats Street
City centre Manchester
0161 237 9291

Now then, my tour of the islands had to take a small break as I was struggling to find decent punts and didn’t fancy any of the options presented (still hoping Harlow at roses makes a comeback) so I hopped on aw and Vs and went to 2 different ladies, first one was genuinely horrid, walked in and she gave me contemptuous looks and another girl walked in who was way hotter and had a massive chest but she seemed like she wasn’t on the table so I just said bye. Found little Rachel on aw, walked in and she didn’t match the photos even though she was quite fit, quoted me 100 when the profile said 80 so again I walked, she offered 2 other girls who were in the flat and I didn’t fancy the price hike so walked out of that. Gave piccadilly a ring since new Cosmo is just horrid to walk into and they told me they had a few busty options that day so walked over.

Walked in and at the time only Antonia was available and she looked amazing so I was all too keen to take her on. Walking up the stairs got a great view of her ass, lovely plump cheeks, resisted giving a quick slap before we were even in the room. Got into the room, and now got to see Antonia good and proper, she’s a stunner, I’d say mid 30s but looks younger think she’s had reviews on here many moons ago, she’s got a corner of a pair on her, all natural as well, they sit well and have a really nice soft feel and she bragged about it as well, saw me staring and was happy to just let me play with them. Proper playful “you can touch you know” so I buried my face in there. Well built, she’s got a proper figure on her.

Got the rubber on and had a bit of a suck and hopped on top, she leaned in to me and let me continue playing with her tits while she pumped away with some vigour and had good control, she kept a good grip on and honestly, i went quick. She’s an absolute stunner and knows it, good at what she’s doing and knows it and after the fact we had a nice chat and she’s good craic as well. Honestly for the price, there’s a good couple at piccadilly now and I might find myself there more frequently.

Offline Kool Keef

Is she English mate & does she work daytimes?
Sounds good, love a round arse & a big pair of tits  :wacko:

Offline FlashDemon17

Is she English mate & does she work daytimes?
Sounds good, love a round arse & a big pair of tits  :wacko:

Saturday Daytimes, she’s Bulgarian.