Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah xxx B&S Manchester City centre  (Read 882 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6807490) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Umarh96

External Link/Members Only

I visited her around a month ago when she was last in Manchester and she was very good, I shot my load early so when I saw she was back in Manchester this week, I had to see her again, booked in for an hour so I could get 2 rounds in, £130

Unfortunately got to the hotel in the city centre (same as previous visit) and it was a different girl, thought about bringing it up but I was there now and had plans after so didn’t wanna have to look around so just went for it, girl was a lot less attractive and 10-15 years older, I would say she was in her late 30s, early 40’s, loose skin on her belly but decent arse and tits, not facially attractive, got the first round off with a OWO BJ, no CIM, followed by a half decent massage and then round 2 in cowgirl. In all fairness to her, she was very good in this position, very enthusiastic and got the job done, just an unfortunate situation as I was quite looking forward to seeing the original girl and I won’t bother taking another crack at her now, all in all was finished in 30 mins and left semi satisfied

I think the girl I saw was Maya2836 - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 01:30:14 am by Umarh96 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Thanks for your first review sorry to hear not a good one, welcome to UKP matey  :drinks:

Online norwichfunseeker

Sounds like you booked a Toyota and got a Dacia.