Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DemiLeighxx - B38. Any info?  (Read 891 times)

Offline Audiboy1

External Link/Members Only

I'm a fan of kissing, owo and big tits/ tit wanks. Like the look of her but I get the feeling the photos are very old.

Offline TallnHung

I'm a fan of kissing, owo and big tits/ tit wanks. Like the look of her but I get the feeling the photos are very old.

I met her an age ago and reviewed her here.
Her photos were her and up to date, but that was then and don't think they have changed since I saw her.

Offline Adultworkuser

Saw her about five years ago she had the same photos then and they were very old even for that time lol.

Offline Paperboy15

Had her many moons  ago one of the best fucks I ever had does everything she’s still going I think very popular has had a bit of work done lots tattoos

Offline Punterperson1971

She was in my list for a while and for whatever the reason I lost interest in her maybe because I don’t punt over Birmingham so much now.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Had her many moons  ago one of the best fucks I ever had does everything she’s still going I think very popular has had a bit of work done lots tattoos
When did you meet her? I can’t see your review?
Or any reviews in the last 6 years ?
Is there a reason for not contributing to the site matey please?