Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting - Birmingham  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Mrwumpty

Hi Guys.

Paying a visit to my homeland and its been a while since i have had the pleasure..

Anyone recommend a SP, between 18 - 21, In Birmingham. and who isnt a Rom

Appreciate your suggestions

Online alabama1

Why should we spoon feed you? It doesn't take much effort to have a browse on AW and cross reference on here.  :unknown:

Offline alibirmingham

Member for over 3 months and this is your first post??? :dash: :dash: :dash:

Participate more and in time you may get help

Offline Mrwumpty

Why should we spoon feed you? It doesn't take much effort to have a browse on AW and cross reference on here.  :unknown:

Well if your only knowledge is AW then im glad you didnt have a more sensible reply. 😂😂

Offline Mrwumpty

Member for over 3 months and this is your first post??? :dash: :dash: :dash:

Participate more and in time you may get help

Have not punted due to restrictions so not had the chance to participate more, but now restrictions are lifting im in a position to do exactly what you suggest,  Hence asking for suggestions.

Online alabama1

Well if your only knowledge is AW then im glad you didnt have a more sensible reply. 😂😂

How do you know how much knowledge i have ?  In the time it's taken you to come back on here and post this, you could have done some research and sorted out a punt yourself.  :hi:

Offline vindici

I don't think we need you around here.

Offline sanjman

Hi Guys.

Paying a visit to my homeland and its been a while since i have had the pleasure..

External Link/Members Only

Offline alibirmingham

Have not punted due to restrictions so not had the chance to participate more, but now restrictions are lifting im in a position to do exactly what you suggest,  Hence asking for suggestions.

Ok, so a couple of points to address.

Firstly I said participate, not review. Participate can be joint in and commenting on a thread, offering advice and knowledge of you have any that applies, offering local knowledge on threads of you have any (for example a hypothetical review mentions parking around Turner street is a nightmare, but you know Park street which is around the corner is much better for parking and free) there are menu threads you could of commented on in the past three months.

Secondly reviews, the 12 month rule for new members mean you could have reviewed a wg you seen in the last 12 months from When you joined. So from December 2019 onwards, so are you telling me you have not seen a wg since then? And that was before any lockdown was around, before COVID was even a thing, not to mention the many periods in 2020 when there was no lockdown although granted there was social distancing rules in place.

My advice still stands, PARTICIPATE however that may be and dont have pops at others who call you out for not doing so. Weeding out leeches, trolls, white knights, pimps etc is what we do to keep this forum what it is. Accept the hostility your getting and learn from it and you’ll find it’s all soon forgotten as long as you start being of value to the forum and not a waste of space.

Offline vindici

...and learn from it and you’ll find it’s all soon forgotten as long as you start being of value to the forum and not a waste of space.

He is a waste of space, don't spend any more of your energy on the tosser.

Offline Mrwumpty

Ok, so a couple of points to address.

Firstly I said participate, not review. Participate can be joint in and commenting on a thread, offering advice and knowledge of you have any that applies, offering local knowledge on threads of you have any (for example a hypothetical review mentions parking around Turner street is a nightmare, but you know Park street which is around the corner is much better for parking and free) there are menu threads you could of commented on in the past three months.

Secondly reviews, the 12 month rule for new members mean you could have reviewed a wg you seen in the last 12 months from When you joined. So from December 2019 onwards, so are you telling me you have not seen a wg since then? And that was before any lockdown was around, before COVID was even a thing, not to mention the many periods in 2020 when there was no lockdown although granted there was social distancing rules in place.

My advice still stands, PARTICIPATE however that may be and dont have pops at others who call you out for not doing so. Weeding out leeches, trolls, white knights, pimps etc is what we do to keep this forum what it is. Accept the hostility your getting and learn from it and you’ll find it’s all soon forgotten as long as you start being of value to the forum and not a waste of space.

Didnt realise the long list of unwritten rules before asking for advice on punting in an area i have not visited in some years, so i apologise. 

Offline Punterperson1971

He is a waste of space, don't spend any more of your energy on the tosser.
Nah Alibirmingham got it spot on give him a chance then take it from there.

Offline vindici

Nah Alibirmingham got it spot on give him a chance then take it from there.

Both Alabama and Ali gave him an indication of how things are done around here, instead of taking the criticism on board, he's started acting like a plonker.

If he shares some reviews or contributes something of substance, I'll take everything back.

Offline mancsguy1975

Clues in his username , I guess ?  :unknown: :lol:

Offline Charlie Chalk

Hi Guys.

You could have done an AW search, narrowed down the possibilities to a select few and ten posted the shortlist for comment. You’d have got a broadly positive response for that, having shown you were capable of being proactive. You could also have specified what you’re looking for (ethnicity, build, services, price).

Instead, you’ve done nothing and expect other members to do all the work for you (as well as read the your mind for most of your requirements) AND you react poorly when it’s called out.

I suggest you wind your neck in, take the advice you’ve been given and make an effort to fit in, otherwise your time here may be over before it’s begun.

Offline alibirmingham

Well I tried  :unknown:

Guess he’s too big for his boots so good luck to him I guess. Until he humbles himself i for one won’t bother helping.

Offline Punterperson1971

Well I tried  :unknown:

Guess he’s too big for his boots so good luck to him I guess. Until he humbles himself i for one won’t bother helping.
Some people are just lazy and want to leech

Offline alibirmingham

Some people are just lazy and want to leech

100% I can’t seem them lasting long. He was spouting crap about unwritten rules but clearly didn’t bother reading the site rules cos if he had he would of seen rule 27

“ 27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.”

So seeing as he’s been a member 4 months and knowing the relaxed rules on new members review rules could have easily put up a review about a previous punt. Or participated in current threads like I said before. But if he claims he hasn’t logged in that often or had nothing to say then won’t that then be a dormant or leeching account?

So yeah, to reply to his earlier comment about unwritten rules  :D  here they are  :hi:

Offline Mrwumpty

Still going on ?  :lol: :lol: 

And you say i need to wind my neck in ?

Enjoy your day gents  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Still going on ?  :lol: :lol: 

And you say i need to wind my neck in ?

Enjoy your day gents  :thumbsup:

Fucking hell do you get a kick winding people up on here  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline vindici

Fucking hell do you get a kick winding people up on here  :dash: :dash: :dash:

..and you wanted to give this tosser a chance.

Offline Punterperson1971

..and you wanted to give this tosser a chance.
I was trying to be patient with him and let Ali give him advice as he could recommend some,if Ali wanted to but the op hasn’t helped himself really now with that last  comment
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 08:44:08 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline pbrown355

I think he is sitting there having a chuckle while we all have a go at him. If he isn't he's not very bright.

Offline alibirmingham

I think he is sitting there having a chuckle while we all have a go at him. If he isn't he's not very bright.

I’m going with not very bright  :D :D :D