Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PurpleBunny001 in Hereford  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Hello . Does anyone here have any information on this lady ? She’s in Hereford, can’t see any reports or reviews on her . Just wondering as Hereford is a wasteland. I did make contact last week with a view to meeting later today . As you can see she’s not been on line since Friday, so I’m guessing today is off . Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Razor Boy

No reviews, £150ph , one photo that doesn’t show much and only been on AW since the start of Feb
I know Hereford is a wasteland but I personally wouldn’t chance trying a meet up without better/more pics at least.  But if you want to TOFTT mate I’d be interested in how she was. We do need a couple of decent SP’s round the area that’s for sure!  :dash:

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Definitely ! I’d quite gladly TOFTT if she’d actually go through with the booking and not go off radar . I’ll give it another go , purely for research, 

Offline Razor Boy

Good man ! Tell her to get better pics up when you see her   ;)
Looking forward to your intel... I hope she’s a cracker !  :drinks:

Offline shyboy1

I’m trying to contact this sp at the moment. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck?

Offline Westmidlandsguy

She’s stuck her hourly up from £150 to £170 , logs on pretty much every day. I did message her a week or so ago when she was £150 . Certainly won’t be bothering now . May need someone to dust her phone I guess

Offline Straightsix

Her profile doesn't offer much. I suppose you could fantasise about spunking in her hair.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Fantasising is all you’d get to do , her communication skills are shocking ! Even before she bumped her prices up

Offline shyboy1

Her profile doesn't offer much. I suppose you could fantasise about spunking in her hair.

Hidden Image/Members Only
:D :thumbsup:
I’ve had experience with this sort of vague profile before.
She will either be totally fantastic and well worth the erratic coms, or absolutely Shite!  :D
SB

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline shyboy1

Well, she saw my email and ignored it :dash:
Oh well, on to the next one, her loss :lol:
SB

Offline dog999

Hello . Does anyone here have any information on this lady ? She’s in Hereford, can’t see any reports or reviews on her . Just wondering as Hereford is a wasteland. I did make contact last week with a view to meeting later today . As you can see she’s not been on line since Friday, so I’m guessing today is off . Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Yes Hereford is a wasteland. Does anyone remember the mature lady, she used to work from a 1st floor flat at the rear of the old Chadds Store?. She always gave a great service. I know the info is a little vague she was working there for some years. Sorry can't remember her name. Two things I remember are, she had a mattress on the floor and a large mirror in front of it. :hi:

Offline Westmidlandsguy

I personally don’t, but apparently one of my work mates spotted our boss man coming out from there !! Maybe I should ask him 😂

Offline dog999

She gave a very good attentive service. I think she told me, she travelled down from Shrewsbury by train every day, maybe she's working up their?. :hi:

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Not sure . If she was mature then , she must be REALLY mature now . I’ve been working where I am now for 15 years and it’s got to be that at least that boss man was spotted .

Offline dog999

Not sure . If she was mature then , she must be REALLY mature now . I’ve been working where I am now for 15 years and it’s got to be that at least that boss man was spotted .
Yes must be a fair time since I saw her. She has probably retired unless anyone knows different.
I  also went to see Miss Whiplash (the famous one who used to service the MP'S), it was in a small village called Risbury. I think she also has stopped working after having a bad accident. :hi:

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Yes I remember that ! Spent almost a day upside down in her jeep . She must be in her 70’s now ? I think there was another out that way ? Lara Brooks I think ?

Offline dog999

She is now fully recovered and has a small farm in Risbury but I think no longer works, unless anyone else knows otherwise?. As you can imagine her greatest asset was her big tits and a huge amount of experience. I think she served many of the MP's over the years. :hi: