Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anna massage bham - anyone seen this mother and daughter duo?  (Read 3676 times)

Offline dopamin

External Link/Members Only

hello.

Has anyone come across or tried out the services from anna?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

She’s been discussed before.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg1690676#msg1690676

The page on her website about her religious beliefs would make me personally steer well clear.

Offline jimmymac

She’s been discussed before.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg1690676#msg1690676

The page on her website about her religious beliefs would make me personally steer well clear.

Imagine if she started spouting all that while in the middle of the massage! Totally agree with you about steering well clear.

Offline DDDave

Sounds like a Danger Fuck....without the fuck.

Offline EYEPUNT

Why is this on the West Midlands forum . Interesting girl though 😮

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Is this Birmingham or London?  Surely someone ha's been to see her ? I'd be quite tempted

Jj19701

I have seen her and she is as mad as box of frogs . She says doesn't have kids but house was full of toys and hamsters. She rambled on wearing her bikini and def no extras was waste of 40 quid . House was by wing yip over star city way.

Offline bonham

Went about 15 months ago  crap. she was  even bidding on something on ebay while i was being massaged sometimes only using one hand talked alot

Offline theejaculator

Went about 15 months ago  crap. she was  even bidding on something on ebay while i was being massaged sometimes only using one hand talked alot

So with over 300 posts....yet not one review    :timeout:

Offline bonham

Anna's rubish don't know about her mom

Offline bonham

So with over 300 posts....yet not one review    :timeout:
My reviews are on fbsm I've reveawd many new places lode lane for one many have been there since can you say the same about your six .i would review if i went places for sex .some like to keep massages in one place so can find them .now run along and find some lurker

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonham

He probably is but but there you go . :angry:

Offline Littlefoot

He probably is but but there you go . :angry:

Think he may be talking about the sp. I maybe wrong though

Offline Avg_Joe

correct, i was meaning the SP
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonham

I know who you was talking about so if six reviews is better than all the new places I've put on here thats fine .but can't argue with littlefoot what he brings to the site.he can comment on what he likes

Offline waly

Did contact Anna this week and comms were very prompt- she did confirm definately no HE or sensual services. :hi:

Offline bonham

Did contact Anna this week and comms were very prompt- she did confirm definately no HE or sensual services. :hi:
Well you have saved money .she definitely cant massage so without sensual and he its worthless. just pinching with her fingers and playing on her phone

Offline EYEPUNT

Well book the mother at least you will get wanked off for an extra £10 as stated on her services.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 07:51:58 am by EYEPUNT »

Offline Funtimes007

Imagine if she started spouting all that while in the middle of the massage! Totally agree with you about steering well clear.

Freeking too right, sounds total Nuts!!! And i would stay well clear!!! going through their website is bad enough for me, hahaha