Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - FBSM Northfield  (Read 2040 times)

gagglez

External Link/Members Only

Stopped off at Hopwood services to escape the horrendous traffic. Quick search to see who was nearby and saw the advert for Judy at Northfield. I hadn't been there for a couple of years and my call had a quick response and immediate availability. Driving over I wondered if Nana (Crazy Frog) was still working there.

Difficult to rate this meet as although I am giving it an overall positive there were some negatives and neutrals during the session.

Greeted by a stocky, 30ish,  Chinese woman calling herself Anna. The type found in any high street Chinese massage shop.
Agreed £40 for the hour.
The first part of the massage was a big negative. Seemed like 20, but was probably 5 minutes scratching my head. I had to tell her to stop. I asked for some music but she had to use google translate to understand. Wish I hadn't bothered as she stopped every few minutes to get a new song.
Thankfully things started to improve. Decent massage with just enough sensuality to keep my attention. She asked if I wanted HE (£20) or B2B (£60). Agreed latter for £40.
This is where my rating gets a positive. Very good body slides and handling skills. Slipped my hand between her legs, while sucking on her small breasts, to find a dripping wet pussy. She was soaking.
Moved onto RO on a bush that could do with a trim. Enthusiastically received.
Extremely good, prolonged, HJ to finish. All she wanted to do was snog me after draining me.

No shower available after as there were people upstairs so I had to settle for an attentive wipe down to remove the oil.

Lots of kisses as I left. If I did return I would skip the massage and go straight to the action for a 30 minute session.

Offline Zeekay

Thanks gagglez. Glad the punt finished on a positive.

Did she mention price for half hour? And were there a selection of wg's or Just her?

Zeekay

gagglez

£30 for 30 minutes in the advert.
You would have to call to see if there are any others working from the same address

Offline dog999

External Link/Members Only

Stopped off at Hopwood services to escape the horrendous traffic. Quick search to see who was nearby and saw the advert for Judy at Northfield. I hadn't been there for a couple of years and my call had a quick response and immediate availability. Driving over I wondered if Nana (Crazy Frog) was still working there.

Difficult to rate this meet as although I am giving it an overall positive there were some negatives and neutrals during the session.

Greeted by a stocky, 30ish,  Chinese woman calling herself Anna. The type found in any high street Chinese massage shop.
Agreed £40 for the hour.
The first part of the massage was a big negative. Seemed like 20, but was probably 5 minutes scratching my head. I had to tell her to stop. I asked for some music but she had to use google translate to understand. Wish I hadn't bothered as she stopped every few minutes to get a new song.
Thankfully things started to improve. Decent massage with just enough sensuality to keep my attention. She asked if I wanted HE (£20) or B2B (£60). Agreed latter for £40.
This is where my rating gets a positive. Very good body slides and handling skills. Slipped my hand between her legs, while sucking on her small breasts, to find a dripping wet pussy. She was soaking.
Moved onto RO on a bush that could do with a trim. Enthusiastically received.
Extremely good, prolonged, HJ to finish. All she wanted to do was snog me after draining me.

No shower available after as there were people upstairs so I had to settle for an attentive wipe down to remove the oil.

Lots of kisses as I left. If I did return I would skip the massage and go straight to the action for a 30 minute session.
Any sign of the old 'crazy frog'?.

gagglez

She may have been lurking somewhere upstairs but she has probably moved on. As I said, 2 years since my last visit..