Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxx-ANGELINA-xxX (Norwich)  (Read 2988 times)

SaneOnes

Has anyone seen her? If so, please come forward:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you're too embarrassed to admit it for whatever reason, do PM me.

Offline uutarn

The weird thing is that the profile is written legit, but seems to good to be true!

Rimming and receiving WS? For £130? Looking like she does in the pics?

Something is fishy, and mate if someone has seen her and it is all as advertised, they do that bullshit thing of "having my fill before posting a review."  :angry:

Anyway, been tempted to TOFTT with her but there are others in front of the queue as it were.

SaneOnes

Thing is, I've been exchanging texts and "she" comes off rather pleasant. She also made sure to let me know that a-level is only available if booked for an hour. I'm also amazed that no one on here has seen her yet. I just wanted to know what sort of face she had. At the moment its an orange in a hat.

Offline uutarn

If beth doesn't come back in a couple of days i'll TOFTT mate, haven't had a punt yet this month and i'm raring to go.

Hunghertsguy

You can see on one of her gallery pics that the face is pure Pete Burns plastic fantastic.
I like my girls more natural looking but fine I guess if thats you thing.
Good luck mates!

SaneOnes

Yeah, it's an awful side profile. I don't go for fake, dolled up faces or ones with heavy make up on either but this region is barren when it comes to naturally good looking girls turning to whoring which is why my regulars and/or interests are outside Norwich. And regarding this "girl", I am just curious as to see why no one on here has reviewed her.

Instinct7785

Apologies as this is my first post and am quite new to this - just wondering if anyone had seen this girl yet and if she's legit.

I'll happily post reviews as and when I get them - given that I'm considering this girl I thought I'd ask advice first.

Instinct7785

To answer my own question:

Went to see her today, we confirmed over two days and she said to give her a bell when I got to hotel. I did so three times with a couple of querying texts and got no response. All very weird, wouldn't repeat the experience!

Offline Steady Eddy

What you experienced is not that uncommon unfortunately.

Commiserations on your first experience - hopefully it can only get better.

Next step is to post this as a review - it would be a negative since you had agreed a meet and she did not not turn up.

Better luck next time

Offline socks

I'm a bit confused instinct - at 12 today you asked people's views because you were considering her but 9 hours later you'd had a failed arranged booking that had taken two days to set up. If you were already in the process of booking her why would you ask people's views as you were only considering her???

Offline Chrissy1982

I've seen her a couple of times, she was staying in a hotel of the Ipswich road then in Norwich. Great PSE and incredible body, not much going on upstairs so if your after any deep conversation don't bother!

However the OWO is some of the best I've had in 10 years of punting, sloppy and done very enthusiastically. You'll need the full hour! That being said haven't had much luck booking her lately.

If you have any joy getting hold of her she is the best around Norwich I've had!

Offline madeinwales56

I've seen her a couple of times, she was staying in a hotel of the Ipswich road then in Norwich. Great PSE and incredible body, not much going on upstairs so if your after any deep conversation don't bother!

However the OWO is some of the best I've had in 10 years of punting, sloppy and done very enthusiastically. You'll need the full hour! That being said haven't had much luck booking her lately.

If you have any joy getting hold of her she is the best around Norwich I've had!

Well, Chrissy, thanks for that glowing testimonial. It's almost like you might be a bit of a fan-boy ...

Offline Chrissy1982

And that reply is why I never post anything!

Offline uutarn

Thanks for your review, it really hel... oh wait!  :angry:

Offline socks

Blimey Chrissy1982, that's a bit sensitive.

Offline madeinwales56

Nine posts since January? Hardly knocking yourself out, eh? Maybe you could consider another hobby ...

Offline socks

Nine posts since January? Hardly knocking yourself out, eh? Maybe you could consider another hobby ...
Go easy mate, she's easily upset :angelgirl:

Offline madeinwales56

Go easy mate, she's easily upset :angelgirl:

I am such a numpty sometimes. Of course, it is the prossie herself, Angelina.

Offline socks

I am such a numpty sometimes. Of course, it is the prossie herself, Angelina.
Hmm not sure that it is but on reflection it might as well be  :lol:

Offline masseyferguson

These comments suggest Chrissy is probably genuine don't they ?

Offline mork

Maybe his personal situation or circumstances don't allow him to punt as regularly as others. Who knows? However the comments that ensued were hardly encouraging, when what he said *was* informative and helped the prospective punter. The net result of negative/sarcastic comments is that he may not bother in the future and everyone loses out. Seems a bit neanderthal to me.

Just saying ...

Offline socks

Maybe his personal situation or circumstances don't allow him to punt as regularly as others. Who knows? However the comments that ensued were hardly encouraging, when what he said *was* informative and helped the prospective punter. The net result of negative/sarcastic comments is that he may not bother in the future and everyone loses out. Seems a bit neanderthal to me.

Just saying ...
Seems a bit lightweight to me.

Offline Chrissy1982

I understand everyone's scepticism regarding my review and my personal circumstances don't allow me to punt on a regular basis. After spending 5 years in a relationship with a WG from Norwich I have made a conscious effort to distance myself from this industry. It doesn't do well for ones mental wellbeing knowing that most if not all of you have "seen" my ex. That was a decision I chose to make however, as stupid as it was.  :dash:

Offline socks

I understand everyone's scepticism regarding my review and my personal circumstances don't allow me to punt on a regular basis. After spending 5 years in a relationship with a WG from Norwich I have made a conscious effort to distance myself from this industry. It doesn't do well for ones mental wellbeing knowing that most if not all of you have "seen" my ex. That was a decision I chose to make however, as stupid as it was.  :dash:
That's one massive cliffhanger... what chance a naming of names?

Offline uutarn

You tell me her name, and i'll tell you if i've fucked her. Deal?

Offline madeinwales56

Interesting that Chrissy and r1teon both mention "personal circumstances".  A more sceptical person than I may come to the conclusion they could be one and the same member.
Anyway, who is this prossie they were in a relationship with?

Offline socks

Interesting that Chrissy and r1teon both mention "personal circumstances".  A more sceptical person than I may come to the conclusion they could be one and the same member.
We'll only start guessing if we're left wondering like this...!

Offline mork

It's lucky you're not that sceptical then, isn't it?  You guys crack me up.

I'm waiting for the mystery machine to whizz round the corner and one of the crew de-mask me, to realise that pulling off my face actually hurts. Lol
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:37:32 am by Markko »

Offline madeinwales56

Your membership of UKP and your handful of posts would suggest that your efforts to "distance myself from the industry" aren't going very well. Maybe you just want to check up on your ex's professional activities. Perfectly understandable ... in a strange kind of way.

SaneOnes

It's lucky you're not that sceptical then, isn't it?  You guys crack me up.

I'm waiting for the mystery machine to whizz round the corner and one of the crew de-mask me, to realise that pulling off my face actually hurts. Lol

Do you suck your own cock? It just sounds like you do.

Offline mork

Alas, I don't SaneOnes. Looks like you'll have to delay knocking one out.

Offline mork

I'll retract that previous comment. I'm not here to argue, however SaneOnes did get my goat. It was uncalled for.

Offline socks

Setting aside all that's gone before and after, that my friend is one great line  :thumbsup: