Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelseybrownxxx Anyone know anything about her? Baldock  (Read 637 times)

Offline johnholmesm8

Hi

No intel about her yet her and her mate darceywhite, who is not meeting now as she has a bf. Had comms with her about a meet in Baldock next week but little bit wary with no feedback from you guys.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hi

No intel about her yet her and her mate darceywhite, who is not meeting now as she has a bf. Had comms with her about a meet in Baldock next week but little bit wary with no feedback from you guys.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And no feedback from you abut anyone, time for you to post a review please.

Offline boris2016

i visited her back in september before i joined the site, realy nice girl, good service and intelligent, claimed to be at uni studying law , who know's   

ticked all the boxes and offered all on her profile.

would visit again but does not seem to show as available much

Offline Cim420

i visited her back in september before i joined the site, realy nice girl, good service and intelligent, claimed to be at uni studying law , who know's   

Would you say she’s 100% English mate?

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline boris2016

a little bit mixed race, very english accent 

Offline Cim420

Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.

Barry78

Before you joined the site isn't an excuse not to review buddy. September was very recent, so this could be a fantastic chance for you to join the group and post a review to help others out.

B

Offline johnholmesm8

Thanks for your positive response mate. If I meet her I'll review for sure.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.