Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Oil massage with HR HERTFORDSHIRE  (Read 2295 times)

Offline james481972

Hi everyone
I've just join here and wanted to tap into your wealth of experience if possible.
Lately I have been enjoying an oriental oil massage with happy ending in Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire but I am struggling to find some more parlours that offer this service. I normally go to Thai herb therapeutic in Hatfield, their sister venue in St Albans or to Watford to Sawasdee Therapy for a good massage and HE.
I have looked on the usual site to try and find another couple but nothing jumps out. They don't tend to advertise on ad works and are cagey on the phone when you call. It seems to be that if you turn up and they ask if you've been here before and you say yes then it's happy days!
If any of you know one or can give me any tips of what to look out for when scanning the internet apart from late night opening times, that would be really helpful
TIA

Online Ssoap

Hi everyone
I've just join here and wanted to tap into your wealth of experience if possible.
Lately I have been enjoying an oriental oil massage with happy ending in Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire but I am struggling to find some more parlours that offer this service. I normally go to Thai herb therapeutic in Hatfield, their sister venue in St Albans or to Watford to Sawasdee Therapy for a good massage and HE.
I have looked on the usual site to try and find another couple but nothing jumps out. They don't tend to advertise on ad works and are cagey on the phone when you call. It seems to be that if you turn up and they ask if you've been here before and you say yes then it's happy days!
If any of you know one or can give me any tips of what to look out for when scanning the internet apart from late night opening times, that would be really helpful
TIA

Lee Chen aka Rose Luton 07769-260488

Offline james481972

Cheers for the info. I take it it's this one External Link/Members Only
I've tried to get an address to see how public it is but can't find it anywhere, so will call and see.
Thanks again and if anyone know of others please let me know
Cheers

Offline bobby1973

have you seen her ssoap
as there are no reviews for her

Online Ssoap

have you seen her ssoap
as there are no reviews for her

Not for a couple of years

Offline Mtomm69

So you have got extras at St Albans Thai?

Offline chunky monkey

I've tried to get an address to see how public it is but can't find it anywhere

Advert clearly states
Address: Chapel street Luton Post Code: Lu1 5sa

You can get a bit more info from the advert, but this should be enough for you to see how public it is