Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemmafayex - Norfolk  (Read 3682 times)

Offline LanghamLodge

Last time I mailed her she said she would like to see a pic before she met which put me off. Haven’t tried for a fair while now so might have another go at booking in the new year. There are so few young English attractive blondes in Norfolk the choice is very limited.

I got around the request for a photo inadvertently. When I submitted my actual mobile number in an email to her requesting a meet, my WhatsApp profile has a silly b&w photo of me (me pulling a face). This was sufficient for her as she is paranoid someone she knows might try to book her. Also, this photo of me is not a clear and obvious photo of me, if you get what I mean.
Perhaps, if you are keen to see her, you could provide a photo that satisfied her but also was sufficiently unclear that it is actually you in the photo.

Offline itk

Quite right itk! Davey twat's posted 20+ meaningless comments on this thread.
Obsessive, or covert touting?

No idea Dick, airing on the side of an obsessive punter who strangely hasn’t seen the love of his life yet.

Offline itk

Your an extremely rude person. If you don’t have anything nice to say keep it to yourself. Nothing making you look at or read this topic. Wasn’t me that started posting on the topic again only responded to someone else’s post. We are all supposed to be here to help eachother and ask/answer/review not have a pop at eachother.

Happy new year!

Agreed about helping every punter out 100%, however all you’ve done is ask pointless questions about her over and over. Either fuck her or forget her.  :hi:

Offline norwichfunseeker

I got around the request for a photo inadvertently. When I submitted my actual mobile number in an email to her requesting a meet, my WhatsApp profile has a silly b&w photo of me (me pulling a face). This was sufficient for her as she is paranoid someone she knows might try to book her. Also, this photo of me is not a clear and obvious photo of me, if you get what I mean.
Perhaps, if you are keen to see her, you could provide a photo that satisfied her but also was sufficiently unclear that it is actually you in the photo.

So have you booked?

Offline LanghamLodge

So have you booked?

Yes, multiple times. Was let down twice (both cancellations coming on the same day of the meet). Although the last booking I made, I cancelled the night before.

Offline norwichfunseeker

So no successful booking with a review to follow?

Offline LanghamLodge

So no successful booking with a review to follow?

No successful bookings, as of yet.

Offline Dick Emeroids

No successful bookings, as of yet.
Fifteen posts on this thread just going round in circles.
Surely it's time to forget her and move on.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline norwichfunseeker

After my texts last week, trying to make a booking I got an unsolicited text over the weekend saying 'working tomorrow' I replied and asked for post code, but got nothing back.

She is pricey and elusive.

I've spent my hard earnt elsewhere.