Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tinydolly - Gloucester  (Read 4376 times)

Offline Whatalotaa

Morning all.
I'm thinking of a toftt punt.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
However no reviews on AW and none on here that I can find.
Any info greatly appreciated to help me make up my mind.
Cheers
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:48:58 am by Whatalotaa »

Offline Waterhouse

Whenever I see the word “tiny” in a profile, I immediately think of this one and grimace... External Link/Members Only

Her AW profile is dead now but if you search on here you’ll understand why.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Looks suspicious. Profile not verified, doesn't state nationality, unhelpful photos. Unlikely to be British at those prices, possibly Rom. Be prepared to walk.

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

I’ve arranged a meet with her at 6.30 this evening. Will feedback what happens. Will walk if not satisfied of age where’s she’s from

Online Billy no mates

I’ve arranged a meet with her at 6.30 this evening. Will feedback what happens. Will walk if not satisfied of age where’s she’s from

She only has prices for outcall, is that what you’ve booked ?
It seems hard to walk on an outcall.

Offline Fishface

Prices in Transnistrian Ruble! Part of Moldova. Email given but no uk phone number? Says she sells pics and is a content creator.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

It’s a car meet, it’s local to me, currently in loan car and will drive off if not happy. Know the area well. If she show I will be surprised, if English will be surprised. Certainly will leave if not happy. Unless my dick takes control of my brain

Offline Whatalotaa

Well boys it didnt happen.
Comms were iffy yesterday at best.
Non existent today.
Hasn't read or replied to my emails since yesterday morning.
Maybe she is saving herself for you tonight. :unknown:

Online Billy no mates

It didn’t sound promising, but it’s always nice to be pleasantly surprised.

Surprised she has left the AW site, strangely she did give me the address to pick her up from but in the end never confirmed the final time. She she had a great arse.

Offline Fishface

She's still on AW. Has removed the I like to sell pics line. Weird.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.

Offline Whatalotaa

Well well.
I have just received a torrent of abuse from her via email.
I wont go into too much detail but needless to say she has visited this forum and seen our discussion. FYI are all disgusting individuals! Seemingly she is english and having seen her whatsapp profile picture is genuinely young and very pretty. She gave her reasons for not being able to meet but for her privacy I wont share any more than that.
Damn shame.
I'm kicking myself now!   :mad:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 09:35:20 pm by Whatalotaa »

Offline Cunning Punt

Well well.
I have just received a torrent of abuse from her via email.
I wont go into too much detail but needless to say she has visited this forum and seen our discussion. FYI are all disgusting individuals! Seemingly she is english and having seen her whatsapp profile picture is genuinely young and very pretty. She gave her reasons for not being able to meet but for her privacy I wont share any more than that.
Damn shame.
I'm kicking myself now!   :mad:

What are you kicking yourself for, exactly?  :unknown:

She flaked on you and another poster, so clearly has done this to many other punters - she's a timewaster and an abusive one on that. It may well have been a maid/pimp replying to you but ultimately the effect is the same, so get over it and move on.

What you did that wasn't advisable was give an indication of when you were due to see her - and HKP was even more precise - just in case you get grief or threats. It's best to leave a bit of time before posting about a failed meet and keep the date very vague.

Online Billy no mates

She flaked on you and another poster, so clearly has done this to many other punters - she's a timewaster and an abusive one on that. It may well have been a maid/pimp replying to you but ultimately the effect is the same, so get over it and move on.

What you did that wasn't advisable was give an indication of when you were due to see her - and HKP was even more precise - just in case you get grief or threats. It's best to leave a bit of time before posting about a failed meet and keep the date very vague.

Agree with this, 100%.

There are so many girls who will try their hardest to please you for your money, and not fuck you about. Fuck this person (it’s probably a man anyway).

Offline southcoastpunter

absolutely agree - your posts have been factual (assuming you are being truthful) and polite. If anything its Tinydoll that needs to learn from this as she has undoubledly lost more than one potential client. she needs to learn that if she is charging guys to see her she is being a professional WG and needs to act in a professional way. Its not hard to be professional in comms and times etc and if she has a good reason to cancel, then good comms can make that perfectly acceptable. But to follow up with abusive messages is out of order and will only loose her future business. Silly girl!

Sorry CP - i disagree. Fellow punters should be advised ASAP. If every punter who has a negative experience left it a couple of months or so then we all would have more negative experiences. Surely the one most useful thing we punters can do is to tell others about our experiences - positive or negative. Being on here, many of us have taken a bit of grief from our fellow punters over something or other, surely we can take a bit from a WG without loosing any sleep - especially when it shows the true colours of the lady in question and act as a warning to steer well clear!

Offline vsgp3

A bit late to this one but I met this lady a few weeks back.  She is definitely English and a lovely girl. She came to meet me in with a coat on and just her bra and pants on underneath.  Was very naughty and great fun, and as I've been having a few personal issues of late, a real tonic.  As well as from being naughty and looking great, she was actually a real nice person too.  I haven't contributed towards site as been having many personal issues of late and head not in a great place, but she was a such a nice lady I just wanted to offer a bit of positive feedback. 

Forgive that I haven't done a review.

Offline Cunning Punt

Sorry CP - i disagree. Fellow punters should be advised ASAP. If every punter who has a negative experience left it a couple of months or so then we all would have more negative experiences.

Not suggesting anywhere near a couple of months, days more like and keep it vague - HKP said he was going to meet the girl that day.

A bit late to this one but I met this lady a few weeks back.  She is definitely English and a lovely girl. She came to meet me in with a coat on and just her bra and pants on underneath.  Was very naughty and great fun, and as I've been having a few personal issues of late, a real tonic.  As well as from being naughty and looking great, she was actually a real nice person too.  I haven't contributed towards site as been having many personal issues of late and head not in a great place, but she was a such a nice lady I just wanted to offer a bit of positive feedback. 

VSG

If you had done the review, this thread would have been avoided.

Offline vsgp3

VSG

If you had done the review, this thread would have been avoided.

Always one.

As I said, wasn't in a great place - thank you for your worthy contribution tho

Offline Your_dark_knight

Hi chaps anyone have her number please?

Offline Ghghghghgh

I emailed her but got no reply and I think her profile has gone now.

Offline Coriniumstud

I emailed her but got no reply and I think her profile has gone now.

Profile still there and she has logged in today

Offline DonnieDarko

She's definitely still active - I tried to arrange to see her for a car meet last week, but we couldn't get our timings to work out (and it was bloody cold).

She looks very good to me, and I hope to get the chance to see her before very long - good to see a couple of positive reviews on here.

Offline Whatalotaa

She's definitely still active - I tried to arrange to see her for a car meet last week, but we couldn't get our timings to work out (and it was bloody cold).

She looks very good to me, and I hope to get the chance to see her before very long - good to see a couple of positive reviews on here.

There aren't any reviews either on here or AW that I can see?

Offline Your_dark_knight

I will do a review - it’s a NEGATIVE - stupid bitch stood me up twice.

Offline vsgp3

I've a meet booked again as definately a lady I'd love to see again, had a great time at first meet and she was lovely and very naughty, I haven't done any meets for some time so desperately keen for this to go ahead.

Will review on here after meet and never had an issue with contact or previous arrangement so keeping fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 04:49:11 pm by vsgp3 »

Offline Vkch

Is she real and save for car meetings?
Banned reason: Barebacking troll

Offline qu3rky1

She's real...
She's safe for car meets.

Comms can be hit-n-miss, but if you stick with it then worth the effort.
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.

Offline Vkch

Offline Vkch

Offline hamchang

Up?

Here's what you need to know Mr Demanding - You message her, book her, meet her, review her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I will do a review - it’s a NEGATIVE - stupid bitch stood me up twice.

4 Months on.... awaiting your review.

Offline Your_dark_knight

4 Months on.... awaiting your review.

I’ll do it in my own time, I have a fair few to do and I don’t like to make them brief reviews.