Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Avonmouth - Gumtree  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Swsnapper

I actually rang this one about a genuine massage as the ad looked quite professional in how it was written and qualifications etc....

She asked what massage I want and as there wasn't a specific price list on ad I asked what she did and was offered sensual and happy ending without hesitation lol.

Has anyone been here? Checked the image on WhatsApp for number and does look European or UK so not Thai or Chinese place.  Anyone sampled?

Please view this ad:

Professional Massage Therapy,
External Link/Members Only

Offline bfl

Been a couple of times and the massage is good.

For me it’s a last resort as she’s not my cup of tea looks wise but a good service none the less

Offline houseboot

Did you use the "Search box"?

Lucy Avonmouth returns at least 7 Positive reviews and tells you everything you need to know.

IMO everyone who enjoys a massage with HE should see Lucy at least once.

Many will return many times, others may be put off by her age which must be 60 + or - a few years.

Offline joninbristol

Did you use the "Search box"?

Lucy Avonmouth returns at least 7 Positive reviews and tells you everything you need to know.
IMO everyone who enjoys a massage with HE should see Lucy at least once.

I've heard Lucy is good, must give her a try next time I'm that end of the M4.

On the subject of Avonmouth, avoid Nancy Thai like the plague - several other people reported having problems in reply to my post: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284010.msg2954948

On a more positive note, if it's just massage you're after, and willing to travel a little further south, Chang Thai in Weston super Mare are excellent and not expensive at £45/hour. Recommend you see the older lady there (apologies, can't recall her name), she's quickly sorted out a couple of very painful muscle problems for me in a few visits, that were not responding at all to months of drug treatment, Knows her stuff:
External Link/Members Only

Parking's a bit of a (super?) mare around there, especially in holiday season, but free after 6pm.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 02:45:09 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Swsnapper

I didn't use the search no. Wasn't sure it would come up under that search but bit stupid of me in hindsight

Offline houseboot

M5 sign can be seen from the massage room window .... so close you can almost touch it.

Offline Swsnapper

Reading through the reviews sounds like a good service just not sure aesthetically she will do it for me, not that I need to stare at her....

Offline Welshie_1

I've seen Lucy a few times and always enjoyed it. She is an older lady with enormous boobs which she rests on your back during some of the massage if you go for the topless option!! I've only ever had a sensual massage so can't comment on her ability to sort out any muscle issues, other than the obvious one!!  :D

Offline TPotts

Ive seen Lucy loads, she does a proper massage too I always ask for shoulders and back to be looked at

She’ll do more for extra cash but you have to ask.

Offline Welshie_1

I was thinking of seeing her again in the next few weeks. I've only heard of a topless or naked massage on offer (£70/£80). Can you say what else she is happy to do?

Offline Laur

Same as the above. I know she offers topless and HR, but has anyone had any other options?

Offline bfl

She will get naked and allow touching