Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Opinions welcome  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Talbear

External Link/Members Only

Ok....so I have posted a reverse booking, and the above girl made a bid.... I replied and told her she has no feedback and blurred pics....she said give her a chance as she is a newbie.

So this afternoon she has sent me pics of herself.... And she looks tidy... Have also spoke to her and she's Definately English.... And is good fun by the sounds of things

Her profile says Cov, but she is based in Minworth near Sutton Coldfield

So am I mad for taking this risk

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only... Have also spoke to her and she's Definately English.... And is good fun by the sounds of things...

The problem is they all sound like good fun until the money has been stashed. :angry:

Take one for the team :hi:

dilettante

I would trust her to be sincere, but not necessarily to be good at what she does - your call!

Offline Juankerr

Her profile says Cov, but she is based in Minworth near Sutton Coldfield

Not a bad difference then huh Talbear!! but then you have said before you don't mind travelling so it may be worth it as the picture's she sent you were up to standard!!!! Decision time mate :)

Offline Talbear

Ok.... So I took the plunge and went for it.....

Best decision I have ever made in punting land... So good I went back for second helpings today...!!!

Will do a field report, but seriously look her up fellas... Extremely friendly, ENGLISH, Really good looking, ff tits, lovely long legs, a few tattoos (tasteful) and a smooth sweet puss.

She's early 30's and seriously good looking... Working out of Minworth.

She very new to the game, but you'd never know... What a great find!!!!

Offline Juankerr

Glad it worked out well for you mate , must have been good for you to break your rule and go back!!!!  ;) :thumbsup:

Offline Staffs Lad

How much does she charge an hour?

No rates on her profile...

Offline Talbear

I'm turning into a bit of Hunter.... Last 2 punts have been complete unknowns and both turned out to be Gems.....

This one is a bit green to be honest (I was her first real punter)... It showed in a refreshing way to be honest..... Didn't take the money until afterwards, happy to send photos via SMS ...

So took one for the team.... And what a great pleasure it was lads.... You lot owe me  :drinks: :drinks:

Timo

Finding the gems is what its all about buddy. Glad you had a good punt. My punting fund is zero at the moment! :(

Offline Juankerr

My punting fund is zero at the moment! :(
I've used £370 so far this week....so far  :crazy:   :thumbsup:

Offline finn5555

Offline Talbear

She charges £130 for the hour.... But I managed to get £120 via a reverse booking.

She's since text me tonight and told me I was her first punter..!!! If I'd have know that is have knocked we down..!!! Lol

I know you tend to read the same line from punters, but please treat her well if you see her, she's very nice

Offline raja100uk2003

Tried to see her last week was arranging and then she seems to have disappeared off aw :-(

Anyone know if she is still around ?

Offline 3xtdmc

Very local to me, so would be interested if she has another profile somewhere...

Or did you put her off punting Talbear?! jk...

Offline Talbear

Very local to me, so would be interested if she has another profile somewhere...

Or did you put her off punting Talbear?! jk...

She is taking a break from AW over Xmas when I spoke to her last... She's changed her profile to feelicks7 now....

Offline 3xtdmc

Thanks Talbear! May check her out at some point, although the lack of pics doesn't help her...

Offline Talbear

I can only speak as I find....

I've seen her 3 times now, and she's the only girl I've ever seen more than once.... She charges £150.... Honestly she is simply stunning in the flesh..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She is taking a break from AW over Xmas when I spoke to her last... She's changed her profile to feelicks7 now....

Original profile no longer there.

Has she created a new profile?