Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Girls  (Read 1766 times)

Westney

I'm not usually a fan of the 'big-boob', but think I might be missing out on a damn good 'tit-wank'. This girl looks interesting, any reviews or experiences?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Try this one seeing her tomorrow.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Dirty Lad

I can't help you I am afraid and I certainly like a big pair of boobs.  You must TOFTT and let us know how you get on.  With a rack like that, you're sure to have a whale of a time  :yahoo:

I can agree with PunterPerson1971 that Angel is a great girl and well worth a visit. She is perfect if you are looking to park your cock between a nice pair  :yahoo:

My favorite though has to be Blonde Samantha.  Samantha is gorgeous in my opinion and would always be the first number that I called without any doubt   :rose: :hi:

Fill your boots mate and let us now how you get on  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline BlueRock

First lady mentioned by original poster is very difficult to see for anything other than out calls. I gave up after several attempts.

Offline Stapler

Funbags, Hotcakes, Becca Blows, English Mel or whatever she is calling herself nowadays has a massive pair that you can bury your dick in! ( .  )(  .  )

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:24:00 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1