Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Cally  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Macca3131

Has anyone else seen curvy_callyxoxo of Tile cross ? She’s 22.

Offline Bhammale39

Was looking at this one myself just, never has a number posted....have you seen her yourself?

Offline Macca3131

Yes I have very good experience. Bareback was done without question

Offline Beamer

Yes I have very good experience. Bareback was done without question

Then you are an idiot!
......and not for real.

James999

Then you are an idiot!

Very true, but hardly worthy of a post report  :thumbsdown:

Offline Macca3131

I prefer bareback just my preference

Offline Jimmyredcab

Then you are an idiot!
......and not for real.

Why waste Admin's time reporting something that is not against forum rules.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Try reading the rules.

Bareback / Unprotected sex
Allowed, but other members have the right to express disapproval of such activities.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I prefer bareback just my preference

Don't you ever consider who might have spunked up her 15 minutes before you.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Bareback with prostitutes is beyond disgusting.     :thumbsdown:

Offline Macca3131

Dirty Lad

Was looking at this one myself just, never has a number posted....have you seen her yourself?

I've not seen her and neither would I consider visiting.

Mate, you need serious help if you even.contemplate bareback in this hobby of ours.  Not only are you risking your health and life, you and this stupid girl and endangering other people's health and lives.

Offline Bhammale39

I've not seen her and neither would I consider visiting.

Mate, you need serious help if you even.contemplate bareback in this hobby of ours.  Not only are you risking your health and life, you and this stupid girl and endangering other people's health and lives.

Woah hang on I’ve never contemplated bare back mate, I hadn’t noticed until it was brought up on here!

Ming

Woah hang on I’ve never contemplated bare back mate, I hadn’t noticed until it was brought up on here!

What, you can't see the second item in her likes list?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Bhammale39

What, you can't see the second item in her likes list?

Well considering I said I’d only noticed it when brought up on here I think you can conclude that I ‘hadnt’ seen It, but now I have.  :thumbsup:

Ming

Well considering I said I’d only noticed it when brought up on here I think you can conclude that I ‘hadnt’ seen It, but now I have.  :thumbsup:

May I suggest:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bhammale39

May I suggest:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I’ll give you that! My original snap back was at being referred to as irresponsible/stupid over something that I’d never actually consider. I’ll leave it at that.

Dirty Lad

I appologise mate, meant to quote the idiot that began the thread. 

Offline Bhammale39

I appologise mate, meant to quote the idiot that began the thread.

Accepted mate, cheers!